Status
Not open for further replies.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
So my first order came earlier last week. First off..Super fast shipping. Had my shipping notice within a few hours. Also they were more than happy to adjust their usual 50/50 blend to one more to my liking. Just use their comment section. So I ordered 30/70 pg/vg at 18mg nic.

Tobacco haze
Initially this one reminded me of a mild highbrow tobacco juice. Not really to my liking so I sat it aside to steep. Had a very green chemical kind of taste to me. Like eating a raw green nut. After about a week that flavor has diminished. Still has somewhat of a green nut flavor. Maybe like an Unroasted hazelnut. It's not bad though. If this were the first juice I had ever tried I would be impressed. The vape is smooth with a great throat hit. And lots of vapor. I could see myself reordering this one.

Buds blend
To me this is like a tobacco haze ry4. I had to sit this one aside to steep as well. Has a distinctive pungent taste fresh out the vape mail. I definitely taste the light green nut flavor with a good amount of caramel on the exhale. Again not bad at all. And man mom and pops can put some throat hit in their juices.

Pchelas 5 layer
I'm not much of a dessert vaper but this one is also fairly good. No need to steep this. Has been good from the start. If I had to pin it down I'd describe it as chocolate butterscotch. Again with a heck of a throat hit. I don't know what they use in their juices but I'd have to say their throat hit is stronger than any other I've had.

Cotton candy
Ok so here's the dud. I've contacted mom and pops. Even after steeping I'm convinced this came to me unflavored. There's no aroma from the bottle and I taste zilch, nada, nothing. Not on new coils. Not mixing with familiar flavors and looking for a flavor change, nothin. Perhaps it's very mild? Throat hits still good though. Lol

Sent from Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk 2.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
I just put my 1st order with them yesterday and ordered the Pchelas 5 layer, glad to hear doesn't need steeping, but I don't like strong TH, so hopefully the 5mg won't be to harsh.

Ya I was the one that recommended that to you in the other thread. I have 18mg and it does hit more like 24. So ya the 5mg might hit a bit harder than that. Depends on what you're using too. I doubt you'd notice it in a tank or clearomizer. I was dripping mine on 1.5ohm coil @ 3.7v.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I normally vape 18mg, but when at home I chain vape and been getting headaches and sore throat, which think is from to much nic, as got so much juice at 18mg I can use for cravings, ordering all low nic juices for now, so can chain vape without the OD of nic, so think the TH at 5mg won't bother me.

Be used in clearo and large cartos.

Randy C

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 17, 2012
    SW Florida
    Hi Dantes,

Give Tobacco Haze some time... It gets way better as it steeps. It's individual components become one in 4-6 weeks. You'll know it's time to try again when the color reaches a bright, burnt orange.

Your observations got me thinking:

"Had a very green chemical kind of taste to me."
    "Has a distinctive pungent taste fresh out the vape mail."

M&P's makes some of the best juice available- for me; I especially like their RY4, RY4-V2, and Tobacco Haze. The tobacco component of these are tobacco absolute. Some folks (maybe you) are flavor sensitive to TA. Most companies do a horrid job at TA blends, however M&P's is unequivocally the best in the business at mixing TA. I too questioned the "pungent" flavors upon my fist order's arrival, but steeping works in favor for these juices. I'm not sure if it's possible, but I think I've actually acquired a taste for the unpleasant tastes you are getting; I actually like M&P's un-steeped so I can get more of those flavors. Like said by thousands of people before... everyone's tastes are different. I agree, M&P's hits like a freight train!

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 22, 2012
    Central Illinois
    Hi Dantes,

Give Tobacco Haze some time... It gets way better as it steeps. It's individual components become one in 4-6 weeks. You'll know it's time to try again when the color reaches a bright, burnt orange.

Your observations got me thinking:

"Had a very green chemical kind of taste to me."
    "Has a distinctive pungent taste fresh out the vape mail."

M&P's makes some of the best juice available- for me; I especially like their RY4, RY4-V2, and Tobacco Haze. The tobacco component of these are tobacco absolute. Some folks (maybe you) are flavor sensitive to TA. Most companies do a horrid job at TA blends, however M&P's is unequivocally the best in the business at mixing TA. I too questioned the "pungent" flavors upon my fist order's arrival, but steeping works in favor for these juices. I'm not sure if it's possible, but I think I've actually acquired a taste for the unpleasant tastes you are getting; I actually like M&P's un-steeped so I can get more of those flavors. Like said by thousands of people before... everyone's tastes are different. I agree, M&P's hits like a freight train!

Ya I could see myself getting used to tobacco haze. It definitely does improve with steeping. The nutty flavor is getting a bit stronger day after day. Which is good for me. I'm used to being patient. My roar nutty tobacco doesn't get really good until it's steeped for a good. 3-4 weeks as well.

The cotton candy is a loss though. They told me it's just a very mild flavor. Maybe it's gonna improve after its sat longer but for now it still has no flavor at all to me.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 22, 2012
    Central Illinois
    Not for me Dante, I use T2's and they work great at 100% VG, whether it's M&P's Heather Heavenlys or even (gasp) Want2Vape.

Really. Thats crazy. I drip on a cyclone atty. My HHV is 40/60 and my roar is 30/70 and vape nice and clean. I typically change my coil every 4 or 5 days anyway but a half day of vaping that Haze and my coil looks like I've burned honey on it or something. Doesn't seem to affect it much maybe a tad less vapor production.

Randy C

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 17, 2012
    SW Florida
    Is their RY4-V2 a little less sweet than their RY4?

Tobacco absolute is a much more pronounced in V2, and... although V2 isn't sweeter, the sweetness is a much more complex. V-2 looses the "over the top" honey flavor thats prevalent in their RY4; as all individual flavors (including sweetener) becomes "one". But beware... all this takes a back seat to the TA- which is the star of the show! That said, you'll get a more "grassy" taste for sure- which... I've come to adore. Of the two, V2 is the clear winner for me!

On a side note: Tami pushes the envelope with TA like no other! Two drops of TA too much can totally ruin a juice.

Last edited:

Randy C

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 17, 2012
    SW Florida
    Thank you Randy C. I'll have to put a 10ml of V2 on a future order. I've been curious about their RY04 as well. Any thoughts on that juice?

I love soo many M&P juices, but RY04 isn't one of them. I simply can't vape it- it's pure ashtray flavor. Hard-core smokers might find this attractive, but for me it's WAY outside the realm of an RY4. This is an example of way too much TA.

You really can't go wrong with Tobacco Haze, RY4, or RY4-v2. I recommend you get a sample of each. Each of these are spectacular in their own right

Last edited:

Detail Man

ECF Veteran
    Apr 27, 2013
    Indiana USA
    I love soo many M&P juices, but RY04 isn't one of them. I simply can't vape it- it's pure ashtray flavor. Hard-core smokers might find this attractive, but for me it's WAY outside the realm of an RY4. This is an example of way too much TA.

You really can't go wrong with Tobacco Haze, RY4, or RY4-v2. I recommend you get a sample of each. Each of these are spectacular in their own right
    I have a bit left of M&P's RY4 I got with their "Try Us' sample pack. I enjoyed but it was a bit too sweet for my full enjoyment. So, I thought maybe the V2 might be similar and/or less sweet.
    I have an acquaintance that I'm working on getting him off analogs. So from your description the RY04 could be a good suggestion. The other candidate I have in mind for that purpose is Want2Vape's Morley.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread