Tobacco Haze from Mom and Pop Vapor Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I would like to sing the praises of Mom and Pop Vapor Shop's tobacco Haze.

From its name, I assume it has Hazelnut in it. It does have a nutty flavor, but it is not a 555. It has a sweetness to it, but not a cake-like sweetness.

It reminds me of a White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie from Subway's. It doesn't really taste the same as Subway's cookie, it just reminds me of it. There is a cookie element to Haze. There is a sweet nut flavor, and there is tobacco.

At 18mg, Haze has a nice throat hit. Vapor production is very nice. Mom and Pop don't advertise the PG/VG ratio. In fact each flavor has the ratio that compliments the juice best. However you can ask for more VG or more PG.

I am not a good reviewer, but I know what I like. Tobacco Haze is what I like.

Don't forget to use code ECFROCKS for 15% off your order!

ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE / E CIGARETTES STARTER KITS AND E LIQUID NICOTINE FROM MOM AND POP

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
As far as I'm concerned, Scuba (Mom) has proven herself to be another in the growing list of truly artisan juice-makers.

That doesn't mean that I like every juice Mom&Pop sells. I don't. For instance, I'm not particularly fond of Tobacco Haze. But that's not a criticism. In fact, I don't like most juices from any vendor, no matter how talented or well-regarded that vendor may be. But even a couple of juices I love from a given vendor are enough to lift that vendor above the herd in my esteem.

With RYO, their three RY4s, American Blend, and Pchela's Famous Five Layer, Mom&Pop definitely earn a five-star rating from me. I check their site often to see what new offerings Scuba has come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread