first try of diyflavorshack - cotton candy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. I am an impatient human being. I have been putting off ordering from DIYFLAVORSHACK because of the wait times. Despite all of the awesome reviews, i still hate waiting.

So, when I saw RIMP (awesome member btw, fast shipping, excellent communication) selling Cotton Candy for a super cheap price I had to buy it.

Ive tried a few different Cotton Candys and Ive loved them all so I was stoked to get this.

Got it 3 days after she shipped it, dripped 3 drops on a fresh atty, took my first inhale and damn! Now I know why people love diyflavorshack. It is the BEST cotton candy ive tried to date. its warm (using with my ego), excellent TH and awesome vapor production.

Its sweet, but not too sweet- I dont know if its "cotton candy" nailed down pact but it is very very good. This is going to be my daily vape!

It also forced me to get over my impatience for waiting and I ordered the 6pack 10ml from DIYFLAVORSHACK. I cant wait to try the other flavors. If theyre anything as close as this Im in heaven.

Honestly, so far DIYFLAVORSHACK and Ms Tee have nailed it. - now to wait patiently as Im awaiting orders from both places :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread