First week in Reoville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Un5tab1e

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
United States
She has my spinner/protank combo she uses when my kids are in the house. She complains of sore throat using it and my Reo just chokes her up. I can't figure that out. I was a lights smoker and her a full flavor. You'd think my build would choke me up b4 her lol.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

generic mutant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
UK
Tried different PG / VG ratios? I think its fairly common for people to vary in their sensitivity to either.

Also, is she doing lung hits? A lot of people, as I'm sure you're aware, find it more comfortable to vape only with the upper respiratory tract. I've seen a lot of inexperienced vapers try to use them like cigarettes, and it doesn't necessarily work...

Last edited:

Un5tab1e

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
United States
I alway smoked mouth to lung and thought at first she wad taking straight lung hits. I made her show me and she wasn't. We have tried different levels because I went through it too. Anything over 30 pg and I can't vape it. She just dosent have the wanna quit mindset.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Matthee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Koringberg, South Africa
Welp over 2 weeks since I moved in town. Still analog free and the proud papa of 2 grands.
Congrats, keep it up.
She has my spinner/protank combo she uses when my kids are in the house. She complains of sore throat using it and my Reo just chokes her up. I can't figure that out. I was a lights smoker and her a full flavor. You'd think my build would choke me up b4 her lol.
Exactly the same in this household. I upped her VG content and that helped, but methinks she is not taking the vaping seriously and she thinks I am taking it too seriously:D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread