Entering Reoville Is Like Stepping Through The Looking Glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Geeezzz you guys...... How the hell am I gonna get back out through the door with this big ole head....:laugh:

( we couldn't just let him sit there lovingly fondling his vvReo without being able to vape! " sides, I had a lot of those batts that were just wasting away in a plastic container, and the RM2 was gifted to me so I gifted it forward...it was the silver one and i'm into all brass RM2's and wood DT's.)

I'm really glad you're in vaping bliss now Rob!

Bigflyrodder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Boston, MA
Geeezzz you guys...... How the hell am I gonna get back out through the door with this big ole head....:laugh:

( we couldn't just let him sit there lovingly fondling his vvReo without being able to vape! " sides, I had a lot of those batts that were just wasting away in a plastic container, and the RM2 was gifted to me so I gifted it forward...it was the silver one and i'm into all brass RM2's and wood DT's.)

I'm really glad you're in vaping bliss now Rob!

I am, I am, I am!

Didn't mean to call you out Kay...oh, I guess I did but you soooo deserve it!

Thanks to you all for being so great.

Bigflyrodder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Boston, MA
Kay is awesome, no doubt about it!

Reoville sure is b-e-a-utiful, love it.

Quick question to which I know the answers will vary wildly: what is a good ohm range to shoot for with the RM2 atop this vv? So far I've tried 1.1 and 1.5 micros but think I may need to run more wick so I have already wrapped a one a little larger. Not sure what the ohms are yet as I haven't loaded it into the RM2 but I'm guessing it will be maybe 1.6-1.8.

What do you all find works best?

Bigflyrodder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Boston, MA
Well, I just learned 2 very important lessons:

1- I am capable of wrapping a coil at 2.1oms (took three tries though ;))

2- Lower ohm coils is NOT always better! (Have been running 1.25, 1.5, etc. in this VV and it wouldn't even fire until I had it cranked almost all the way up. Now it really is VV...ROFL)

Thanks for the tip CAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread