The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Fishy site... possible burner?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by nicotineisbomb, Feb 7, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. nicotineisbomb

nicotineisbomb Senior Member

Nov 24, 2017
  2. Bonskibon

Bonskibon Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2015
    USA Northeast
    I personally wouldn't purchase eliquid from China, but that's just me. Have you ordered ejuice overseas before?

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I did a quick search and didn't find much, sorry to not be of help. I don't know if it's worth the risk of trying it, only you can decide that. I didn't think much of the website, but that often doesn't tell you much. I personally wouldn't buy juice from China, but I DIY.

What eliquids did you purchase, and what setup? Do tell us, as you open yet another topic. When do they arrive?

Anna

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Beamslider

Beamslider Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    Wonder what flavor cadmium adds to ejuice. Lead probably makes it sweeter, people used to sweeten wine with lead

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. untar

untar Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2018
    Germany
    All artificial tobacco flavors I ever tried have more in common with a goats sweaty armpit than with tobacco.
    Also the name is pretty arbitrary, I guarantee you with 99% certainty that flavor will disappoint you if you expect a particular real world cigarette flavor.

Shipment from china can also be very slow. If you have patience and see it as nothing more than a fun experiment then go for it, if you place any real hope in it - better forget it and enjoy your NETs ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. papergoblin

papergoblin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2013
    alabama
    Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and vote, no.

If you want a tobacco taste get some Sofa King, tastes like smoke and burnt something, so just like a cig, lol.

• Like Like x 2
  7. nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
    I purchased the Aspire Breeze device and I'll link you to the liquids below...
    Analog Tobacco eJuice

Menthol Analog eJuice

American Spirit Tobacco Flavored E-Liquid

I then looked into making a "Marlboro blend" and ordered these ingredients below.
    60vg/40pg with 6mg Nicotine
    1.Western (tfa) 4%
    2.Double ry4 (tfa) 2%
    3.Simply Vanilla (cap)1.5%
    4.Vape wizard MTS 1%

I got a lot, hopefully I find that one of these liquids works for me...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. ScottP

ScottP Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    100% agree with the "no" vote.

On a side note, I always wanted to open a furniture store named "Sofa King" just for what I could get away with in advertising: "Our prices aren't just low, they're Sofa King low". (You may have to say it out loud to get it)

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  9. papergoblin

papergoblin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2013
    alabama
    I could see that commercial. Get some guy with big glasses, a comb over and a plaid jacket, (think 80's used car salesman) yelling the last part into the camera, lol.

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. Fredman1

Fredman1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    I like the look of that recipe. Plz report back on it....

• Like Like x 2
  11. nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
    Will do, gonna take about 2 weeks to steep when the ingredients arrive sometime next week so it'll be a bit but I'll do a full on video review of the recipe!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    Reminds me of the SNL Chris Farley character.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Topwater Elvis

Topwater Elvis Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 26, 2012
    Texas
    More like Frankie MacDonald the weatherman, if you haven't you gotta check him out.

Maybe youtube.

• Like Like x 1
  14. OldBatty

OldBatty Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2014
    North Georgia USA
    True story, the town I grew up in had both a "Cochran Furniture" and a "Roach Furniture". We used to wonder what they would name it if the two stores merged. Sadly never happened:( Oh, and I got it;)

• Like Like x 2
  15. retired1

retired1 Administrator Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    Enough. This derailing crap will cease and it will cease now. If you can't post without keeping it on topic, perhaps we can start issuing week long suspensions to allow some to learn.

This is your last warning. We're sick and tired of wading into a thread and finding that the same individuals have derailed yet another thread.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  16. evan le'garde

evan le'garde Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2013
    I started trying to make a tobacco flavour for a few months. I realised that "Capella Choc Fudge Brownie" (Always unsweetened) has a kind of dull smokey taste, which is a little bitter. Originally i tried to make a "bounty bar" (Chocolate/Coconut) flavour. Vaping it reminded me of "Old Holborn". Not the smell of the tobacco but the taste i got from smoking it. Old Holborn isn't comparable to any other tobacco. It does has a very distinct flavour all of it's own and i did used to smoke it all the time.

I wouldn't know where to start if i tried making a standard tobacco flavour. But i still think that replicating something like Old Holborn is doable.

I was mixing 1.8ml of Choc Fudge Brownie with 0.6ml of Coconut per 40ml. Less is more seeing as tobacco doesn't really carry a flavour explosion. It wasn't perfect and there was something missing. I will go back to it at some stage. I was thinking of adding a little cinnamon but just haven't got round to it. So it's all on the backburner at the moment. When i do continue the idea would be to reduce both Choc Fudge Brownie and Coconut and make it up with cinnamon. Maybe 0.5ml.

• Like Like x 1
  17. evan le'garde

Apr 3, 2013
    As it is, at the moment, i am just using Choc Fudge Brownie, 3ml per 40ml. As strange as it may sound "vapers tongue" actually helps. "Choc Fudge Brownie" unsweetened isn't a great tasting flavour at all. But after a couple of hours vaping it the flavour disappears and the vape becomes dull and i like it. It leaves that rough flavour behind. And that alone reminds me of that smoking experience.
    So i'm not looking for a flavour which tastes good. It just needs to taste a little rough. Flavours like Chocolate and Coffee are pretty good when it comes to vapers tongue. I just don't add much. Only about 3ml for every 40ml of e-liquid i make.

• Like Like x 1
  18. evan le'garde

Apr 3, 2013
    Vapers tongue does get a bad press. People talk about it in a negative way everytime. It is a completely overlooked espect of vaping.

People talk about "steeping", which is something that doesn't interest me in any way. That's about allowing flavour to "mature".

I prefer the opposite.

So vapers tongue, when it kicks in, gives me the amount of flavour i like which leaves a rough, dull aftertaste.

Don't understate vapers tongue !. It does have it's benefits. It's the part of vaping which brings the vaping experience closer to the smoking experience. And i wish people would talk about it as something positive. Just as steeping aids flavour, vapers tongue does likewise. If you're at that point when it kicks in then that's the point where you should realise what the flavour you're vaping with should taste like. The idea is to tailor your flavour by taking into acount what it will taste like when vapers tongue kicks in. And not what it tastes like from the start.

• Creative Creative x 1
  19. Asbestos4004

Asbestos4004 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    I'm gonna go against the grain here and say I think you're on the right track. All the flavors you linked look great and, in my opinion, will taste just like a real cigarette....fresh out of a fresh new pack. :thumbs:

:nun:

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. ppeeble

ppeeble Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2013
    Poole UK
    Couldn't agree more when it comes to 'cigarette' flavours. I prefer my RY2 once my taste buds are a little dulled. Before that i get too much caramel, after that i get a dull biscuity/armpit flavour. A bit like a real cigarette.

However when it comes to bakery / fruit etc then vapers tongue is just a pain.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.