Fit or infinix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaper12345678

Aug 26, 2018
So I want to buy a pod system for daily use like juul but I want it to be refillable so I can choose the liquid. I am between the smok infinix and the smok fit. I like smooth air flow (even it’s not a big issue if it’s restricted) and medium vapor production because I will use it in public spaces, home, office.And it should be low profile and small.(not like the rolo badge or breeze 2)

which one do you recommend more and can you share your experiences with comparing these two devices?

ArminF

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2018
Switzerland
I had a Infinix for a while. Here my thoughts.
+ good and priceable device
+ pods are cheap
+ can be rewicked
+ small and portable
- poor battery (but recharge within 45 min)
- vape quality was good but not as warm as i would liked it. I do like warm vape to get all the nuances from my juices
- you need two at least to cover a day and have one left on the charger

Lost against the zero. Here i had a warmer vape (more flavour), same charge time and easier to refill.

Vaper12345678

Aug 26, 2018
I had a Infinix for a while. Here my thoughts.
+ good and priceable device
+ pods are cheap
+ can be rewicked
+ small and portable
- poor battery (but recharge within 45 min)
- vape quality was good but not as warm as i would liked it. I do like warm vape to get all the nuances from my juices
- you need two at least to cover a day and have one left on the charger

Lost against the zero. Here i had a warmer vape (more flavour), same charge time and easier to refill.
Thank you very much but what about the airflow?

Wackyjak

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2012
Florida
I've been using a SMOK Fit as of late. The fill hole is on the mouthpiece so you don't have to take the pod out as you do on the infinix. Battery is a little short but it charges in no time. My other devices are collecting dust as I got tired of VG film on everything. Nic salt and the Fit are a win for me. For me the air flow is just right coming from DL low ohm devises its a lose MTL and I think the vape is good. I'm still using the first pod flavor has become a little muted but it has had 30ml of ejuice through it at this point. My only con was the pod was a little loose so I shimmed it with a sliver of paper. Maybe the other pods will fit better I don't know still on the first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread