The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Smok Infinix Continuing to hit for long time after I let off

Discussion in 'Vape Pod Systems' started by Capbabes23, Apr 19, 2020.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Capbabes23

Capbabes23 New Member

Apr 19, 2020
    So, I was a Juul person for the longest time until the great pod laws, smh. I tried refilling pods myself but it got tiring. So, I bought a Smok Infinix to replace my juul. The first day I loved it. Then almost immediately it started to continue to burn long after I finished hitting it. I mean to the point where the device got very hot. I consistently clean both the device and the connection part of the pods but it still continues. Got new pods(even though I only ran about 2 fill ups through original pods) and it still does it. I don't know what else to do. Don't really want to risk buying another one just to have the same problem. Anyone else had this problem? Or can anyone reccomend a better system for nic salts? Been thinking about getting the Breeze 2. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    Step 1) GET RID OF THE DEVICE THAT IS REMAINING ON LONG AFTER YOU WANT IT TO.

2) Figure out the rest from there. Is it not still under warranty? Send it back! Maybe you will get a "good" one IDK.

3) Not a pod person so yes, some other pod, if your replacement behaves in an unpredictable fashion.

Anan

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nermal

Nermal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2013
    Farmington, NM USA
    Just saw your sig line. Not to hurt anyone's feelings, but I'd rather see you off topic than another youtube musical video. Just my opinion.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. sonicbomb

sonicbomb Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hundertwasser
    Sounds faulty, replace it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Brewdawg1181

Brewdawg1181 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    Get a Vladdin RE or Justfog Minifit.