Fitt by Envii

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Still on my first pod, I've been using it at work only, for two or three days now. I can sneak a few hits and be good for awhile. Flavor is pretty good, throat hit is present. Users are already refilling and rebuilding these. So far I'm definitely pleased with this purchase.

Do you mean a POD for the myJET? or the Fitt?

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I can't take the throat hit from PG which is why I vape High or MAX VG all the time David. I used to make one of my Tobaccos at 60/40 VG/PG and raised that up to 70 VG to have less throat hit.
Makes sense. I went to higher pg because high vg makes me wheezy. Everyone has what works for them in vaping. :)

unkuser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
New Yawk
Still on my first pod, I've been using it at work only, for two or three days now. I can sneak a few hits and be good for awhile. Flavor is pretty good, throat hit is present. Users are already refilling and rebuilding these. So far I'm definitely pleased with this purchase.

I have seen the video of people re-wicking but have not found a video of people rebuilding the pods.

Regardless I bought one from Vapor DNA for $49.99 with a $5 off coupon.

Reactions: zoiDman

ebrown8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2013
chicago, il
got almost a week out of the refillable myjet pods by rewicking.

after seeing that you can dry fire to get them coils un-gunked with this one, i was sold. doesnt look worth it to rebuild the coil (been doing it for years and finally sick of it) i bet i could get a month out of each pod. :evil:

dansus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    Cure it, roll it and stick it in.

This is from my Von Erl

VE_mesh_2.jpg

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 13, 2014
    I was in my neightborhood B&M and they have the Fitt — I was impressed. I vape at 3mg and sometimes 6mg and did not find the 18mg to be too high for me. The sample I tried had the strawberry and kiwi flavor in it. It tasted really good for me considering this is not my flavor profile. The air flow was not restricted nor was it too airy so sort of in the middle. I had sampled the iCare and iJet a while ago and I prefer the Fitt. I will more than likely end up getting this time.

Reactions: David Wolf

David Wolf

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    got almost a week out of the refillable myjet pods by rewicking.

after seeing that you can dry fire to get them coils un-gunked with this one, i was sold. doesnt look worth it to rebuild the coil (been doing it for years and finally sick of it) i bet i could get a month out of each pod. :evil:
    And flavor is? I find that when I use a lighter lightly on the Myjet coils it changes the flavor.

pappasmurfsharem

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 15, 2013
    And flavor is? I find that when I use a lighter lightly on the Myjet coils it changes the flavor.

Do you have a "torch" (butane) lighter?

Works much better on the myjet coils.

The standard BIC doesn't heat quickly enough and if you're not careful, you can deform the plastic a bit.

But a butane lighter glows the coil in less than a second, I also find no real flavor loss on a pod I've rewicked and used for over a month. Refilling probably 4-5 times a day and rewicking probably every 3 days or so

unkuser

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 3, 2009
    New Yawk
    I have been using the Envii for a day now and here are my opinions on this device. I am mostly going to compare it against the myJet and the KangerTech TOGO.
    1. Easy to use and the tanks/pods are perfect size. I always felt the MyJet and the TOGO did not have enough liquid in them. The Envii has 3.2ml which I think it's perfect for a pod system.
    2. I bought the Menthol kit and I was not crazy about any of the flavors. They are good, but they didn't taste as good as the stock/oem flavors that came with the myJet. I think Hard Apple Mint was the better one.
    3. Too much nicotine. The only kit I found was 18mg. For the last 2 years I have been vaping 0mg-3mg nicotine. In my opinion, the vape with 18mg nicotine was very harsh and dry. It does have good throat hit.
    4. Switching pods/flavors is a breeze. The kit comes with an extra mouth piece. So it just as convenient as the myJet.
    5. The draw is nice, nothing to complain about. I think it just right.
    6. Nice to have a button and having the option to switch to puff mode.
    7. Overall I would rate the MyJet first, Envii second and the KangerTech TOGO last.
    I haven't had a chance to refill the pods. It would be nice if they sold empty pods so we can try our own juice. That would be the perfect way to see how the flavors compare with the other devices.

Size comparison:
    IMG_0150.jpg

UPDATE: The Envii no longer works. After unplugging the Envii from charging, nothing works anymore. This thing lasted less than one day!!! CRAP.

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I have been using the Envii for a day now and here are my opinions on this device. I am mostly going to compare it against the myJet and the KangerTech TOGO.
    1. Easy to use and the tanks/pods are perfect size. I always felt the MyJet and the TOGO did not have enough liquid in them. The Envii has 3.2ml which I think it's perfect for a pod system.
    2. I bought the Menthol kit and I was not crazy about any of the flavors. They are good, but they didn't taste as good as the stock/oem flavors that came with the myJet. I think Hard Apple Mint was the better one.
    3. Too much nicotine. The only kit I found was 18mg. For the last 2 years I have been vaping 0mg-3mg nicotine. In my opinion, the vape with 18mg nicotine was very harsh and dry. It does have good throat hit.
    4. Switching pods/flavors is a breeze. The kit comes with an extra mouth piece. So it just as convenient as the myJet.
    7. Overall I would rate the MyJet first, Envii second and the KangerTech TOGO last.
    I haven't had a chance to refill the pods. It would be nice if they sold empty pods so we can try our own juice. That would be the perfect way to see how the flavors compare with the other devices.

Size comparison:
    View attachment 642499

UPDATE: The Envii no longer works. After unplugging the Envii from charging, nothing works anymore. CRAP.

Ah Man.

I was reading thru your Review and thinking maybe I should get the Fitt as my 1st Pod Mod.

Then I scroll past the Picture and get Hit by the Update.

:blink:

David Wolf

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC

Size comparison:
    View attachment 642499

UPDATE: The Envii no longer works. After unplugging the Envii from charging, nothing works anymore. This thing lasted less than one day!!! CRAP.
    Woah not good. Maybe check and clean the pod pins if it's not firing? Or is it not even showing charging? If it's a standard USB connection maybe try a new cable and adapter if it's not charging. You've probably already tried these things but just in case. I liked your review but now this
    !

Reactions: zoiDman
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread