Fitt by Envii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received mine today and im quite satisfied by the envii fitt..it definitely is more of a restrictive lung hit as someone mentioned earlier in the forum..a much better vape compared to the myjet, phix, juul, and icare solo in my opinion..ive managed to change the liquid (dumped the pistachio ry4 and replaced with crft nic salts) been vaping it since without any leakings..one con for me is sometimes it is somewhat loud when pulling compared to all of the other mods ive tried (phix being the quietest) just curious whether anyone knows how to replace the coils in these? Any video tutorials maybe? Ive done my search on youtube and only been able to find rewicking & refilling tutorials

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes there is

Here is the link

Let us know if you succeed

Dwi Atmaji

Apr 30, 2015
I have been vaping since 2014 and wasn't able to completely abandon cancer stick. Thanks to Envii now I can, I just love all the flavors they offer. Just like many I was plagued with dry hit and leaking issues. All of my pods only worked well on the first 20% then all downhill from there. After many failed attempts with all my wicking knowledge I finally gave silica wick a try and VOILA!!!! Now mine just works perfectly from 100% to the last drop, flavor is 100% consistent and damn good TH.... The wicking have to be not loose and not tight but somewhat on the looser side, cut the tail short where it just stick out a bit from the chimney hole, just about 1-2 mm poke out from the chimney wick hole....
Try this folks, and you will fall in love with Envii Fitt all over again... I have emailed Envii about this and waiting for their response.

Savvy Uri

May 29, 2017
pro tip, as i just found out for myself, if you've only burned through a full pod once you don't have to re wick it at all. at least not until you've refilled it and burned through it multiple times. once you take out the coil/base of the pod, drip some juice directly on the current wicks. get em nice and wet. then refill the pod. bam. it's been completely refreshed and the burnt taste is nowhere to be found :)

• Useful
Reactions: ashuhh

Dwi Atmaji

Apr 30, 2015
pro tip, as i just found out for myself, if you've only burned through a full pod once you don't have to re wick it at all. at least not until you've refilled it and burned through it multiple times. once you take out the coil/base of the pod, drip some juice directly on the current wicks. get em nice and wet. then refill the pod. bam. it's been completely refreshed and the burnt taste is nowhere to be found :)
You don't have any issue with leaking? Mine is leaking pretty bad on stock form. Agree on the burnt taste if you don't chain vape it, mine get pretty bad burnt taste when I chain vape it, with the silica wick it's all good.

Savvy Uri

May 29, 2017
You don't have any issue with leaking? Mine is leaking pretty bad on stock form. Agree on the burnt taste if you don't chain vape it, mine get pretty bad burnt taste when I chain vape it, with the silica wick it's all good.

it's pretty random whether its gonna leak or not lol. it doesn't happen often enough for me to actually mind, tho. nothing a few tissues won't fix

unkuser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
New Yawk
Does anyone already recoil fitt pod with khantal a1 30awg and also using 70/30 VG/PG with 3mg nic?

I have, it's a hit or miss. I think Nichrome 80 or SS is better than Kanthal for Pods. The issue is leaking with these pods, specially when there is 1/4 of juice left. Don't know why.

unkuser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
New Yawk
So if you keep that sucker more than half full, they're fairly bomb proof?

No, there is minor condensation/moisture which I think it's normal. Once the liquid is low it will start leaking. I have done the test a few times by standing the 1/4 pods on a napkin. Can more people confirm?

unkuser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
New Yawk
Anyone managed to vape past 40-50% of the pods without leaking? I love the vape from it but i hate the leaking..

That has been my experience. More like 25% left of Juice. Does it happen to your pods too? I dont think it's a big deal, just a little annoying.

Bought 4 more pods from vapesourcing for ~$18. It takes them forever to ship.

kiwistick

Jul 11, 2017
That has been my experience. More like 25% left of Juice. Does it happen to your pods too? I dont think it's a big deal, just a little annoying.

Bought 4 more pods from vapesourcing for ~$18. It takes them forever to ship.
I rewicked my pods like 10 times each (4 pods). Still leaking, every time. It's getting anoying..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread