The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Fitt by Envii

Discussion in 'Vape Pod Systems' started by dansus, Mar 7, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kong1988

Kong1988 Full Member

Mar 20, 2017
    Just tried to rebuild the coils..ive used a 32awg ni80 5 wraps using a 1.5mm id..according to steam-engine it should ohms out to about 1.2ohms..first impression is it is a very close vape to the stock coils but a tad bit less vapor production

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. emoisemo

emoisemo New Member

May 14, 2014
    Jakarta, ID, INA

Yes there is

Here is the link

Let us know if you succeed

• Like Like x 2
  3. Savvy Uri

Savvy Uri New Member

May 29, 2017
    made an account real quick just to ask this question: how long, i.e. how many times can you fully empty a single fitt pod and then refill it, before you need to re wick the coils? i just refilled a pod for the first time, but the hits taste burnt?

4. Dwi Atmaji

Dwi Atmaji Full Member

Apr 30, 2015
    I have been vaping since 2014 and wasn't able to completely abandon cancer stick. Thanks to Envii now I can, I just love all the flavors they offer. Just like many I was plagued with dry hit and leaking issues. All of my pods only worked well on the first 20% then all downhill from there. After many failed attempts with all my wicking knowledge I finally gave silica wick a try and VOILA!!!! Now mine just works perfectly from 100% to the last drop, flavor is 100% consistent and damn good TH.... The wicking have to be not loose and not tight but somewhat on the looser side, cut the tail short where it just stick out a bit from the chimney hole, just about 1-2 mm poke out from the chimney wick hole....
    Try this folks, and you will fall in love with Envii Fitt all over again... I have emailed Envii about this and waiting for their response.

5. Savvy Uri

Savvy Uri New Member

May 29, 2017
    pro tip, as i just found out for myself, if you've only burned through a full pod once you don't have to re wick it at all. at least not until you've refilled it and burned through it multiple times. once you take out the coil/base of the pod, drip some juice directly on the current wicks. get em nice and wet. then refill the pod. bam. it's been completely refreshed and the burnt taste is nowhere to be found :)

6. Dwi Atmaji

Dwi Atmaji Full Member

Apr 30, 2015
    You don't have any issue with leaking? Mine is leaking pretty bad on stock form. Agree on the burnt taste if you don't chain vape it, mine get pretty bad burnt taste when I chain vape it, with the silica wick it's all good.

7. Savvy Uri

Savvy Uri New Member

May 29, 2017
    it's pretty random whether its gonna leak or not lol. it doesn't happen often enough for me to actually mind, tho. nothing a few tissues won't fix

8. unkuser

unkuser Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2009
    New Yawk
    The Envii doesn't get enough love. I think it's a great pod system. It does leak somewhat. However it's long lasting, great flavors and very portable.

Was able to get 2 pods for $9

9. lil_buddy

lil_buddy Ultra Member Verified Member

Mar 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  10. retired1

retired1 Administrator Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    10 bucks for 4 pods is a steal!

I may have to look at this one again.

11. unkuser

Aug 3, 2009
    New Yawk
  12. androidnoid

androidnoid New Member

Oct 29, 2014
    Does anyone already recoil fitt pod with khantal a1 30awg and also using 70/30 VG/PG with 3mg nic?

13. unkuser

Aug 3, 2009
    New Yawk
    I have, it's a hit or miss. I think Nichrome 80 or SS is better than Kanthal for Pods. The issue is leaking with these pods, specially when there is 1/4 of juice left. Don't know why.

14. retired1

retired1 Administrator Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    So if you keep that sucker more than half full, they're fairly bomb proof?

15. androidnoid

androidnoid New Member

Oct 29, 2014
    what kind of juice do you use for refilling that pod? are u using 70/30 VG/PG?

16. unkuser

Aug 3, 2009
    New Yawk
    No, there is minor condensation/moisture which I think it's normal. Once the liquid is low it will start leaking. I have done the test a few times by standing the 1/4 pods on a napkin. Can more people confirm?

17. unkuser

Aug 3, 2009
    New Yawk
    Yes, I have used 70/30 juice. No problem.

18. kiwistick

kiwistick Full Member

Jul 11, 2017
    Anyone managed to vape past 40-50% of the pods without leaking? I love the vape from it but i hate the leaking..

19. unkuser

Aug 3, 2009
    New Yawk
    That has been my experience. More like 25% left of Juice. Does it happen to your pods too? I dont think it's a big deal, just a little annoying.

Bought 4 more pods from vapesourcing for ~$18. It takes them forever to ship.

20. kiwistick

kiwistick Full Member

Jul 11, 2017
    I rewicked my pods like 10 times each (4 pods). Still leaking, every time. It's getting anoying..