Five Pawns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawaii

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2014
Houston
What's your thoughts on "Five Pawns" ejuice and company? Pros and cons and your favs. I'm thinking of buying from them for my ADV, EDV from now on because I've tried it at the local vape store here in Htown and I did like "Grandmaster" and Castle Long. I've done some browsing and I do like the company's concept, style and direction so far. Seeing the videos made me want to order it and so I did. The sampler pack of the "Signature line". I do prefer a more serious company that say they have kosher and cleaner juices as they do. Nothing to hide. I don't want popcorn lungs. :pop:I 'm sketchy on vaping with ejuice companies that are vague in presenting to the public on what they have in them besides just a killer label. For all I know, it may be from china or some house converted into their so called "lab". Which companies do you take serious? Leave a link. Maybe I'll order from them also.:2cool:

Despraci

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2014
Palmyra, PA
I've really been enjoying ITC Vape. They are as good as any other premium juice I've tried, but without the price. I have tried Five Pawns before and I just didn't care for it too much. I also like Mr Good Vape and Ahlusion Vape. I use different companies for different flavors. I can't stick to just one all day, every day.

p7willm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2014
Lansdale, PA, USA
I did not like any of the flavors at Five Pawns, but I like cherry cough syrup so I might not be the best person to take juice advice from.

I like the juice from my local B&M, http://libertyvapor.net, they make their own juice from ingredients sourced in the US and have a fairly impressive area where they make the juice.

GalacticVap0rs

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

GinnyTx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
Pearland, TX
Howdy Neighbor!

Love me some Five Pawns Queenside (if I was stranded on a desert island, and I could only take one, it'd be that, well ok I'd hide some Mother's Milk and some Scout's Honor in my bra...but)

it's expensive, that's the only "con" I can think of, comes in it's only lil steeping tube too.

still debating Castle Long, but I've got some Vaping Rabbit coming in and when it's gone then maybe..but I dont' know that I can support a serious Five Pawns addiction with the two of us vaping *lol*

Reactions: AlohaJay

AshMPWrites

Verified Member
Aug 27, 2014
Chicago, IL
I've tried all the Five Pawns and so far...eh. I like Bowden's Mate, it tastes like an Andies after dinner mint, but even that I couldn't see myself vaping all day as I figure the richness of it would hurt my stomach after awhile. As for the rest? I couldn't find anything I was crazy about. They are very rich, very refined juices.

However, I do love the feel the brand. It is an incredibly interesting company...I mean, they aged a juice in an oak barrel like it was wine or Makers Mark, that's a serious dedication to playing on all the human senses. In a time and space where craft-ness is appreciated in food and drink, everything from farm-to-table vegetables and fruits to craft, small-batch beers, they are right in line with the movement.

I have a crazy love affair going on with BOV at the moment. In general I lean more towards the fruits, and BOV is like 12 tropicals with a cream finish. Delish all day long.

GalacticVap0rs

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

Hawaii

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2014
Houston
Do you Know If those custards have that thing called diacytel? I've been getting a lot of news on my fb about those custard flavoring containing diacytel.
Five Pawns is GREAT! Their company is growing rapidly and they are good people. Their juices are complex, and leave you wondering what flavors you are tasting.
I personally love the "premium" juices as opposed to the homemade blends you find in some of the stores. That's not saying that stores don't make some amazing flavors, cuz we all know they do.
I also recommend trying Ruthless Vapor, Space Jam and Cosmic Fog, as they have a great array of complex flavors from fruits to custards. Eliquids.com has a huge selection of amazing premium juices, and I hate to do a plug, but check out GalacticVapors.com for some great juices, they have free shipping and a discount code in their blog for 10% off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread