RDA Flatwire 60?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny c

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2016
uk
I'm currently trying out some flatwire 60, I built in order to vape on tc. I've never tried it after so long vaping I thought I may.
So...i built a single coil of this stuff, 4 wraps, .10 ohms...i then proceed to prime the coil before wicking and it lights up super bright and the leg snaps off. Wtf just happened. Kinda felt lucky my mod didn't pop, rx2oo with 3 fully charged batteries...good night and lights out.
Anyway has anyone used this stuff, I was told to use it on Ni tc by the shop guy.

danny c

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2016
uk
Isn't that a nichrome wire?
From what I understand it's similar Yes, hw6065 or sometsomething. Not really for tc but the guy in tbe shop uses It, to be honest I've gaped quite a bit of it on vw and it's really rubbish wire. Doesn't like night temps and the flavour is muted at low, looks really good but thats about it.

danny c

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2016
uk
Isn't that a nichrome wire?
I need to add as well that the legs were in the post nice and flat, and they weren't too long, not what you'd expect to got leg...let alone melt at the leg. It almost done it twice, so i have up, used the last on vw...decided it's really rubbish compared to the host of great wires out there and will now get Ni or SS to try out temp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread