Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I know y'all are busy with the move and all, but I was wondering two things about the FOTW.

When's it gonna change? lol I know it's usually Thursday, but it didn't change last Thursday, and with an hour left in today it hasn't changed today either.

Have y'all thought about an email sign up to be notified when the FOTW changes? I know nothing about website stuff, but it seems like it would be real simple on y'alls end to send out a notification to everyone on the list when it changes. It could even maybe be a different sign up than the newsletter in case not everyone wanted an email each week. Might drum up extra business, cuz I know some weeks I've forgotten to look and see what it is.

Thanks!
:)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I let them know and also told them about ur e-mail idea :)

Thanks sweetie pie!! I got my strawberry pie ordered and a couple other things finally!! Everytime I've tried to order something totally unexpected came up to drain all funds. Well, they got close to what I wanted for fotw. lol

Very glad y'all are lovin the new place!!

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
No joke! That's when I open up my juice drawer and look at the half empty bottles of stuff I'm not 100% crazy about. Then, I convince myself that I have no reason for buying my favorites until I clear some of that out.

Of course, I've certainly been in the position where I literally had almost nothing to vape and had to go bug my mom for some of her stuff. No fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread