Flavor sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

disco180

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
New York
Hey guys, I know about happyvapor.com, diyflavorshack, fariesfinest, & Bickford, but I was wondering if there were any other good places to find flavorings and/or flavor enhancers(malic acid, sweetners, etc). Thanks guys I appreciate it ahead of time!

Wizards Lab, ecigexpress, One Stop DIY shop, The Perfumers Apprentice, High Desert Vapes, etc

Nude Nicotine for all VG Flavors

heisenbergNY

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
Queens, NY, USA
If everyone agreed on just one, the others would be out of business and there would be only one...

Let's say you want to take out your friend who has never been to United States or tried any american food. he can only stay few hours for a single meal with you, where would you take him? Of course out of variety of choices, there must be one place that stands out out of the rest. I wouldn't worry about few bucks I spend one over another place because all these other place most likely will still be there on his next trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

partyannimal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Near Jim Thorpe, PA, USA
Let's say you want to take out your friend who has never been to United States or tried any american food. he can only stay few hours for a single meal with you, where would you take him? Of course out of variety of choices, there must be one place that stands out out of the rest. I wouldn't worry about few bucks I spend one over another place because all these other place most likely will still be there on his next trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would take them to a buffet that features a variety of yummy cuisines at a great price.

That is why I choose Wizardlabs for most of my DIY supplies. ;)

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Let's say you want to take out your friend who has never been to United States or tried any american food. he can only stay few hours for a single meal with you, where would you take him?

Um, been there. We met at a shooting range and I brought some food I made along with the firearms and ammo. He brought cigars. We had a great time and still talk about it more than a decade later.

Maybe that's why I use a dozen+ different vendors for my mixing stuff?

Lots of folks like WL. I can't stand going there. They never have everything what I want when I want to buy it. So, I just stopped bothering to go there. It stands out to me, but not for positive reasons. Great concept, piss-poor execution.

There is no "one" to me.

(And it takes an amazing restaurant to come close to what I can whip up from a mostly empty fridge and bare pantry...just ask my wife. I think she married me because I was at her apartment one day and she said we had to go out to eat because she didn't have any food in the place. I made her a meal with her "nothing" that was better than anything we were going to find nearby at a restaurant. Only a few restaurants have ever impressed me, St. Elmo and Harvest Kitchen in Indy, Fox's Den in Walton, a leaning tar-paper thing in Tenn that made catfish and hushpuppies to slap your grandmother over, and that odd plywood/sheet metal building along the Ohio river that smoked steaks that only came in one size and cut.)

I'm a very odd person...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread