Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Right. That said, I just bought a bottle of FW White Tea because I couldn't find anyone else who makes white tea. And I got a bottle of INW Sesame--I'm sure it's loaded with diketones, but HIC loves it and I just have to give it a try. I love sesame seeds and Tahini sauce. Diketones be damned.
I don't know about INW Sesame ( although it does taste a tiny bit buttery ), but very unlikely that there is diketones in White Tea. I hope you don't get disappointed but INW Sesame tastes nothing like Tahini ! It's sweet and nutty to me. Maybe some caramel notes !?

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I don't know about INW Sesame ( although it does taste a tiny bit buttery ), but very unlikely that there is diketones in White Tea. I hope you don't get disappointed but INW Sesame tastes nothing like Tahini ! It's sweet and nutty to me. Maybe some caramel notes !?

Do you have Sesame or Sesame Sweets? They make two different flavors--the latter is sesame candy and has (probably) caramel or honey.

capthook

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
North Carolina
Finally got some Butter Pecan CAP Silverlite.
Not that great.
More clear in color. A bit of butyric acid taste.
Sweeter - more artificial sweetener taste - a tad bitter.
Not much butter or pecan taste.
Capella doesn't list full ingredients like TFA, but a butyric acid taste for sure. :oops:
Not going to replace my top 5 flavor of Butter Pecan FW, and will dispose of this CAP flavor.

More on FW flavors:
Another issue of discussion has been the use of fructose in some of their flavors.
The list is fairly large - like 20? Most in just a tiny amount though.
However, Butter Pecan is not one of those flavors.
So, while some FW may have various possible concerns, I don't feel the Butter Pecan has them.
And again, this is the only FW flavor I use.

capthook

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
North Carolina
I downloaded his Notes on Flavors (recent version) and it's interesting and entertaining and wonderfully written, but I use it more like a guide to flavors and percentages. Most of his recipes are way too sweet, too powerful for me. But I love reading them. Mouthwatering! :lol: It's like watching Food Network. :)

Here's the link to HIC's FA flavor notes:

Notes, etc.

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
Finally got my Butter Pecan recipe dialed in (after about 15 mixes)
My 2nd favorite behind my Blueberry Pie Filling.

Butter Pecan

6.25% Butter Pecan (FW)
1.50% Sweet Cream (CAP)
1.50% Vanilla Swirl (TFA)
1.25% Caramel (FA)
1.00% Sweetner (TFA)
This looks really good. I think I will try this one, If you dont mind? Hey, what do you know. A recipe that I actually have all the flavors and dont have to substitute any

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread