Flavor West Gummi Bear, what % do you use it at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robotfactory

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
San Jose, CA
So I bought some FW Gummi Bear flavoring, it smells awesome. I am not sure what % to mix it at. I tried it at 15% and it seems like it might be too strong. I have had a tough time with FW flavors, seems that they range so much in their strength, some are really weak, and some seem really strong. Anyone have any input? Thanks!

Robotfactory

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
San Jose, CA
i will give it a try at 10%, like i mentioned above, at 15% it tasted a bit overpowering. i did add sweetner to the 15% mix and it did taste better, but not good by any means. i usually start at 10% with most TPA flavors, but because most FW flavors I have tried have been super weak, i though 15% would be a good starting point. hopefully 10% will do the trick!

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
I agrre w/fray. This FW flavor was on the strong side and I found it to be good at around the 7 - 8% range. It definately needed some sweetener and I hit it with about 1%. I also found that this flavor is only an occasional vape for me. It seems to cling to an atty for a long time too and I can still taste it for a long time when switching flavors.

bluegrasslover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Willow Spring, NC
just mixed it at 8% flavor 2% TPA sweetener, tastes MUCH better! thank you for the input, it helped me greatly.

I took your advice and I just mixed my first recipe with gummy bear @ 8% flavor and 1 drop stevia per 5 ml and 1 drop citric acid per 5 ml (.5 tsp/10ml). It's incredible. 8% is very nice for this flavor.

bluegrasslover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Willow Spring, NC
I took your advice and I just mixed my first recipe with gummy bear @ 8% flavor and 1 drop stevia per 5 ml and 1 drop citric acid per 5 ml (.5 tsp/10ml). It's incredible. 8% is very nice for this flavor.

After vaping this for a while the flavor was a little too much so I had to cut down the flavor just a touch. Rolling with 6% now. It's a touch weak so I'm trying 7% next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread