Flavor West Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakuPeg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Gainesville, Ga
I am about to make an order from Flavor West. Even though the shipping is a little high, their 4oz bottles will last me a long time.

There are several posts here about this company, and Ive read through most of them. I see some new flavors (or just new to me?) Listed on their site and was wondering if anyone has tried them and how good were they?

Jungle juice
Pink Champagne
Red, White and Blue
Snickers

Do you have any Flavor West flavors that you like and what % do you mix them?

Ecto Cooler is extremely good at 10-15%
Sweedish Fish is awsome at 10-12%
Ive also tried the Fruit Stripe gum and Gummi Bear and they are wonderful
Stay AWAY from bananas foster. was one I could not get into.
I have heard great things about the caramel candy but I havent ordered it yet.

Since I had such a horrid experience with the B-Foster I wanted to share notes and see what others like from them.

Has anyone tried their Grape, Boysenberry, Lemonaide, Margarita, Mohito, Doublemint Gum, Spearmint or Wintergreen??

Thank You! :vapor:

Last edited:

hotrod3539

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2012
Pickerington, Ohio U.S.A
I have the grape and margarita steeping right now, grape is starting to smell good.. kinda like grape soda smelling and margarita is also starting to smell good. both were made 3 days ago and initial testing they were good...gonna let them go for about a week and see how they turn out.

i also have chocolate mint from them steeping as well, it was good at initial testing also.

ToweKnee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Chicago
Jungle Juice is a Tasty Puff flavor and is very good. Its a straight up Hawaiian Punch flavor and very sweet.So no EM needed IMO. I think one of the best punch flavors out there and good around 10% in flavor level.

Monstrous is an awesome one too and tastes just like green label Monster Energy Drink. I am actually vaping that right now :)

Last edited:

BakuPeg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Gainesville, Ga
last time I tried to place an order it was 10 bucks shipping. I didnt go through with it b/c it ws so high. However now that I've re-ordered ecto cooler 3 times from ecigexpress, and I like several other flavors.. I am thinking for a 4oz bottle 6-8 bucks osn't too high a priice, and shipping is a little high but cn be tolerated. I went over to the site and saw many new flavors listed and now I am wondering how good they are. So far I am going to order ecto cooler, wintergreen, doublemint, Lemonade, Sweedish Fish, Grape and Margatita. Maybe Monsterous.
but still wondering on the jungle juice from FW, Snickers from FW, and the pink champagne. I don't believe they give out samplers and I would want to be sure they are good/vapeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread