Flavoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeezingTheJuice

Jun 21, 2019
Hello everyone. New to the forum but not to vaping. Ive been vaping for about 3.5 years...im a coil builder...and i have been mixing my own juice for about 2.5 years now. Im a creature of habit.....with that said. I've always used raspberry sweet by tpa. and have never tried any otger raspberry flavors. The place where i buy my flavoring is out of stock so jm just wondering what a good alternative sweet raspberry flavor would be?? And thank you

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello everyone. New to the forum but not to vaping. Ive been vaping for about 3.5 years...im a coil builder...and i have been mixing my own juice for about 2.5 years now. Im a creature of habit.....with that said. I've always used raspberry sweet by tpa. and have never tried any otger raspberry flavors. The place where i buy my flavoring is out of stock so jm just wondering what a good alternative sweet raspberry flavor would be?? And thank you
Hi and welcome,
Please post your recipe and the device/resistance/watts you are using.

Where are you located?

Cheers
I

WeezingTheJuice

Jun 21, 2019
I use the aegis legend with the zeus x rta and .15 fused claptons......the juice i am using is an orange raspberry of my own making.....i usually use raspberry sweet by tpa but my supplier is out of stock and i am looking for a similar raspberry I am located in alberta canada. And thank you

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Welcome to the friendly bunch :)

A lot of the guys here swear by Chefs Flavours LTD even if they're not in the UK. I here tell that Purilium raspberry and Inawera raspberry are goodies especially when used with other rasberries to build an authentic flavour.

Good luck :)

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
wondering what a good alternative sweet raspberry flavor would be??
Welcome and glad you joined.
Looks like Inawera and Flavor Arts are Raspberry, Sweet's closest competitors.

4/5 star ratings from ELR.

Raspberry, Sweet (TPA/TFA)
57829 Recipes

Raspberry (Malina) (Inawera)
28478 Recipes

Raspberry (Berryl) (FA)
15607 Recipes

Good luck.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Welcome to ECF Weez.
Would love to see the orange raspberry recipe.
raspberries I like and use the most:
FA raspberry berryl, both lightly sweet and tart, slightly dark over 2.5%, 1-3% depending where you want it. No fade but will get a touch stronger around the 2w mark, then it settles in nicely. Very nice paired with hibiscus.
Purilum raspberry, lovely and bright, stands up well to heavy creams. Gets stronger with time but starts to fade around 10w. Will take over a mix above 2% if not vaped within a few weeks.
INW shisha raspberry, just a nice all around bright raspberry, pairs well with INW raspberry malina. Malina is pretty strong for me, good for adding depth and a darker note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread