Not open for further replies.

DeviantDe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2011
Sunnyside, Wa
www.facebook.com
It is "new blueberry" which I believe is the super concentrated blueberry. Just remember a little goes a long way lol As for other recommendations I haven't tried any other blueberry yet. I did get a sample of it from stormys vapor cellar, but I haven't tried it yet, smells good though.

Hey DeviantDe TY! I will give them a try… I have not had any luck with blueberry’s. I saw on their site they have three blueberry flavors. Blueberry E liquid super concentrated, Blueberry pie, & Blueberry smoothie. With your description you must be talking bout the super concentrated, am I correct? Do you have any other recommendations to try?

Last edited:

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Lemon, lime, and cherry are the worst flavors for me. I love to eat all 3 fruits but hate vaping them and if I forget, I have to clean the crap out of my hardware to get rid of the smell.

To clean your stubborn flavors, use a mix of white vinegar and baking soda. Drop your atomizer in and let sit for 30 minutes. Rinse well in hot water. let dry. Drip 3-4 drops of unflavored pg or vg into it and vape off without inhaling unless you don't mind the light vinegar taste. The unflavored will remove anything that is left as far as flavoring goes.

Warren D. Lockaby

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
South Carolina, USA
I'm really at a loss in my search for good flavors, partly because I have no sense of smell. There are things though that work well with only my taste buds (what's left of them) and the texture of the vapor, and things that don't work at all. It's frustrating at times but the quest is interesting. The Camel juices are a case in point: of all US made cigarettes I've smoked over the years Camel always tasted different, both before & after losing my smell. The thing is, I can't tell you why. If I could identify that difference, I might be able to approximate it in a DIY juice - at least for my own tastes - but I have no idea what it is.

I am not complaining one bit though, the exploration of possibilities is the most fun I've had in years! Also it's great reading of the experiences all you folks have had with flavors, getting new ideas to try out on my mangled senses. Thanks so much for all your posts, & Happy Vaping!

darkstorm

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
Colorado
www.vaportrailz.com
Yeah, the crab juice does sound terrible doesn't it? I've seen some funny reviews where the reviewer tries to give it a fair shake but then starts gagging. I kinda want to give it a try even though I know I wont like it.

Got some Crab Juice with my last BMV order and it has a....strong smell. I was instantly able to smell the liquid the second the cap came off. Kind of thinking of thinning it out a bit and adding some buttered popcorn flavor. It smells a great deal like how crab tastes so perhaps with some sweet butter.... Love crab dipped in butter so....

CaramelCathy

Nov 10, 2011
Pennsylvania
I know this post is over a year old, but I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING!!

I can just imagine this happening!
:lol:

:vapor:
I wanted to try the "Clove Flavor". I use to smoke a clove every once and a while. When I got a sample, I filled up a carto, sat in my recliner, and started vaping..
THE NEXT THING I KNEW, My whole family started saying:

What is that SMELL!!!

What STINKS in here??????

That is DISGUSTING!!!

The whole house STINKS!!!

Then when I told them it was my new clove flavor, they started saying:

You CAN'T VAPORIZE THAT IN HERE!!!

I didn't know that that vapor fills the whole house, MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T VAPORIZE ANYTHING IN THE HOUSE ANYMORE. WE MIGHT BE INHALING THE NICOTINE FROM YOUR VAPOR!!!!

I almost lost my in house vaporizing privilege. DON'T TRY CLOVE IN THE HOUSE. YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!!!!!!!!

beashay

Dec 2, 2011
Arkansas

Love getting those little free samples to try. Im not much on the really fruity flavors to vape. Peoples taste are all different so you really cant go on what someone else thinks about a juice. I smell a juice that reminded me of dirty socks and lol as I type this ofcourse had to vape it and it was a really good menthol. Learned that day that you cant judge a liquid by its smell.

sandybeach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
I just got an order from V4L of carts and liquid and can honestly say I don't like any of them. I really wanted to like them, bc the customer service is very good! Oh well!

I didn't like any of the 8 bottles I got from V4L either, except the Vanilla Mocha Frappe.
My absolute awfullest nastiest loser juice is Blue Raspberry from Vapors, Etc. It tastes like spoiled vegetable oil with rotten blueberries. Has anyone gotten a good blueberry juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread