flavors you'd like to have from TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vap3rLov3r

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2010
Dunnellon Florida *near Ocala*
I hear that cotton candy is a good sweetener, or you could just add straight up sweetener (sucralose) to it. TV offers both options. If you want to add your own sucralose it's on their "Miscellaneous Products" page, or you can buy it at the grocery store.

Thanks for the suggestion, i will have to try it!
My friend is DYING for it! lol, we use a boby lotion called lemon sugar that is to die for, you just wanna lick yourself!:p

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
I received the Cafe' Machiatto on a trade. Not my cup of tea. I think it may have too many flavors or something. Just tastes kinda bleh to me. But the Tasty Finger, now that is a flavor I love!! Waiting right now for a trade I made for some Blueberry Cheesecake. Can't wait to try vaping that stuff!!! :thumb:

P.S. SO GEOFF, See all of the Ginger cookie/bread votes here????

Hey all, Got the Blueberry Cheesecake on a trade and it is awesome! Will be ordering that with some doubler in the near future!!

VaporTrailz

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Eastern NC
Anything with vanilla flavoring. Just regular vanilla or cherry vanilla would be cool. Maybe you can figure out the 21 flavors in Dr. Pepper and try that :p

Ugh....Dekang Dr Pepper is the worst!

I bet Geoff could nail the correct Dr Pepper flavor though!

I still wish Geoff would do an RY4, although Im going to try my hand at that with a custom mix of tobacco, caramel, and vanilla next time I order.

I'm thinking 40% tobacco, 40% caramel, and 20% vanilla might be a good mix...anyone have any other suggestions?

Phoenician

Feb 24, 2010
Phoenix, AZ.
Glad I had a few agree with me on the Non-Pareils...sometimes you wonder if you're the only person who's had them as you just don't see them around. I might try to make a custom mix with Geoff on that one but without a white chocolate flavour I'm not sure it can be done...

*tilts his own sunglasses down and looks back at Geoff*

Also, how 'bout Rum or Bourbon balls? :w00t:

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Almond Roca..would be GREAT, were there an actual toffee flavor that I trust. I'm a toffee snob, so if I can't find a toffee that tastes like the kind used in Almond Roca or Skor bars, I'm not going to stock it. I don't want to just purchase a "toffee" flavor that is an insult to the candy, like Lorann's Eggnog is to eggnog. Ya know?
Sorcerer's Apprentice is coming out with an English Toffee. With any luck it will be good enough for Geoff to use as a base, add his magic, and give us a toffee that can pass the "snob" test.

I'm eating a Skor bar (probably the 3000+th one I've eaten in my life). It'll take some time, but I wanna take a stab at this.

I just won't be able to call it Skor. Will have to stick with Toffee. But no promises right now...
Ah, but you can call it "Score" (or Toffee Score.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread