Flavour allergy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I tend to think PG before flavors. Although there are few I cannot vape. Vanilla springs to mind (makes me hoarse.)

I also have a chili mango flavor I can't vape. Hurts my throat, too spicy. I might grab some freebase (I think the salts are why the husband doesn't like my mixing h'ore deuverex. However you spell that. I don't know what I was thinking I hates spicy stuff. He likes it. Gonna add freebase and give it to him.

But if you are reacting to a whole BUNCH of flavors, yes I might try 100% VG. That's different than "Max VG" by the way. Flavor manufacturers sometimes use that max thing to indicate "mostly VG except for flavors." Which can be from 15--20% and many are PG (flavors) I just mention it because if you really have a PG thing, "max" VG can be a bit misleading. I think they want to attract the sub0hm crowd without noting that they have some PG in there.

15-20% PG can be significant if you can't tolerate it.

I might try vaping 100% VG unflavored, see how that goes, then perhaps add some flavors, trying a little bit at a time. This may require a bit of DIY but I'm not sure that is a BAD thing. Etc.

You can get VG flavors they are harder to find but they do exist.

I can't tolerate more than 10% PG in my vape without getting symptoms. I am intolerant. not allergic.

Anna

• Informative
Reactions: greek mule
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread