Flavour art and thinking if switching

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattdarat

Jan 26, 2015
Ok my dilemma is that I can't expand my flavors with my current flavor supplier because a lot of the flavors contain custard note. That being said I have seen that flavour art's vaping line does not contain these and is much more concentrated than my current. Here are my questions.

1. Is this true that flavour art is ap a and other diketone free?

2. Flavour art is more concentrated compared to let's say tfa?

3. Does anyone carry sampler sets for flavourart? So I can try personally before making my whole lineup different.

I make juice for friends and family and anyone for that matter at roughly cost. I don't want to make something that isn't comparable and have them hate vaping because juice got nasty tasting. Any help would be awesome.

Companies I have tried and liked.
Tfa
Nude nicotine

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Purevapes.com has sample sizes.
A new vendor will be having sample sizes as well. They should be getting more flavors soon. They have a coupon code for this weekend for 10% off. Code: clubfa It looks like free shipping over 20 bucks.

I find flavourart is safe for my needs in sweets, bakery and fruits.
Flavour Art 3ML | Mama J's Juice

Last edited:

Kable

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
Davis, CA
ECX is having a sale this weekend. I did grab some FA flavors there.
Coupon code is: GAMECHANGER for30% off most flavorings and unflavored nicotine. I think Capella and Lorann are excluded. Just throwing these codes out to help you.

I don't use any FA flavor over 3%.

Thanks, I needed a reason to buy 20 more tobacco flavors, lol.

ouzel

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2014
Texas
I started with TFA and just stuck with them for whatever reason even though I could never really master any recipe and pretty much gave up and just vaped single flavors.
And then I tried FA.
What a difference.
First time out I tried a recipe (not my own, someone else's) with five different flavors 1% each and to say that there was a difference is an understatement.
(A very very good difference.)

Purevapes sells 3ml samples for $1.50 and E-liquid mart sells 5ml for $1.69 (plus larger sizes if you want)

All of FA flavors in their vape line have no diketones. Custards, creams, nuts, all of it. For that alone I'd switch to them.

I will never be without TFA's brown sugar though. And I'm sure a lot of people have made great juice with their flavorings. It's probably that I'm just really lazy :) and don't have the patience to tweak and tweak and tweak to find just the right percentages.
FA seems to be consistent in the percentages and thus easy for the impatient and novice. (Of which I am both.)
I don't know if it's extra concentrated but you do seem to need very little flavoring - between 1 and 4% for all of them.

Hope this was helpful.

1vapeatatime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
Nevada
FlavourArt is indeed more concentrated, and better tasting (to me). They are a little steeper in price but you use less. I also use TFA, Capellas, Inawera, Express Flavors, German Flavors, Jungle Flavors, Hangsen, Flavor West, and have lately ordered from the Vaping Zone, and Decadent Vapors(never again).
I like trying new stuff....mainly tobaccos, but budget permitting, if I want to try say....a Burley Tobacco I'll try several offerings.
For me FlavourArt's Burley is great for accents, German Flavors Burley has the truest tobacco taste, while Jungle Flavors, and Inawera's are the better base Burleys.
I have also extracted my own pure Burley...which for some reason tastes like wet socks to me, but hey gotta try everything right?

My point is I will not "switch" manufacturers, but use them all to achieve my ends.
This is a hobby, and it hast kept me from smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread