Flavour Art Cherry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stiksave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2015
Lancaster, NY
Does anyone have any experience using Flavourart Cherry flavoring? I made my first batch of juice using just the cherry flavor at 20% as called for in my recipe calculator, no cherry flavor, stepped it up to 30% nada. Next question. I would expect this flavor to be quite intense in the extract by itself. Is it possible the retailer which repackaged it diluted it? I won't name who I bought from, just wondering out loud if this happens?:confused:

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
I've noticed when I have ordered fresh made juices (usually a 4 day delivery) they are vapeable, but all the flavors come into play a week or so later. (some take longer).

I read where a hot water bath, such as the crock pot method, or the jewlery cleaner ultrasonic method, or the hot water in coffee cup method, or even the 8 second microwave (no longer!) method can aid steep. (I've read where the microwave method is dangerous, and can cause product to "explode") I tried it with one bottle (uncapped) and was amazed at how hot 8 seconds made the e juice. The bottle even seemed to gain heat after removal from the microwave, and I was concerned the glass would break in my hand, even though I had a towel wrapped around it.

The best steep is probably to let it sit in a dark cabinet for 2 weeks. I'm practically inexperienced in DIY, but I've spent a lot of time reading about it.

I wish you luck in your journey.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
I microwaved a cup of water like I would do my coffee, not boiling. Then let the bottle sit in the cup till the water is room temp. Then shake, vent for a bit (open cap).

There is a search box at the top right corner of every page. It is keyword activated. Try steep, or any combo with steep and you can read about all the different methods.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
I've also read that too much flavoring can actually make it taste like nothing. Goes against reasoning, and that was stated where I read it, too. Just something to consider.

lol... I was going to post this...glad I read all the posts first :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread