FlavourArt QHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpleSins

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2010
SW Iowa
Has anyone used FlavourArt QHIT? If so, did you vape it straight or mix it in your ejuice? For those that don't know this is a 0 nic juice/flavor that's suppose to simulate the throat hit of nic juice.

Is there a U.S. supplier?

Ecigexpress carries it in 30 mL. From what I gather, you have to mix it at a pretty high concentration of about 50% in your DIY juices. I would think if you tried adding it to vendor-bought juices, it would really dilute down the flavor.

http://www.ecigexpress.com/flavoring-tobacco-flavor-c-16_24/qhit-e-liquid-30ml-p-610

Last edited:

AlexTM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Cologne, Germany
www.dampfzeichen.de
I had a sample, and it seems much depends on the flavour you use it with. I let a few people test it, and at 100% and plum flavour all but one said it's really giving them a throat hit.
Me, of course, being a TH-free zone anyway, started coughing immediately … so may be a slightly different mechanism, but satisfying for those looking for it.
Gonna do another test round when my next order arrives.

Janet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2008
Akron OH USA
For 2 1/2 years of vaping, I've been happy with a 6 mg nic strength. A vendor recently sent me a 24 mg sample of a "Fried Apple" e-liquid. Now all my 6 mg liquids have a watery taste. I don't care much about nicotine strength (6 mg gives me enough throat hit), but it's the flavor I really want. After playing around with DIY pretty much from the get-go, I know nicotine does indeed affect my taste perception. I would love to hear if anyone else has had similar experiences. I'm very curious about this "Qhit" from FlavourArt and if it will enhance the flavor like nicotine seems to do.

Quix

Jun 13, 2010
AZ
Well,
Qhit arrived so mixed up some unflavored w/50%Qhit and 50%PG... nothing. couldn't taste much of anything, nor was there a throat hit.
Tried about 3 hits straight 100%Qhit... only thing that came to mind was the smell of spray starch! sor...
...kept hitting it to see if couldn't feel something and after a few hits fairly fast in a row that heated up the atty i got that irritation in the back of the throat like i'd gotten some juice back there which started a light coughing fit, so put it down.

That was actually 2 days ago... was thinking i'd have another go at it before posting here, but have found that am not real interested in hurrying up to try again. lol

harpo, i *will* report back if i find something useful. not encouraged, tho. Maybe the right flavoring addition or have heard a higher voltage can bring out Qhit's best.
It's too bad that FA does not send out instructions with the bottle. :D

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
Well,
Qhit arrived so mixed up some unflavored w/50%Qhit and 50%PG... nothing. couldn't taste much of anything, nor was there a throat hit.
Tried about 3 hits straight 100%Qhit... only thing that came to mind was the smell of spray starch! sor...
...kept hitting it to see if couldn't feel something and after a few hits fairly fast in a row that heated up the atty i got that irritation in the back of the throat like i'd gotten some juice back there which started a light coughing fit, so put it down.

That was actually 2 days ago... was thinking i'd have another go at it before posting here, but have found that am not real interested in hurrying up to try again. lol

harpo, i *will* report back if i find something useful. not encouraged, tho. Maybe the right flavoring addition or have heard a higher voltage can bring out Qhit's best.
It's too bad that FA does not send out instructions with the bottle. :D

Something is wrong with me. You say "spray starch" and I think "hmm. linen flavored vape? Maybe!" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread