Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohio Points

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2012
O-HI-O
FlavourArt Catalan Cream:
This is a seriously great flavor, authentic, no chemical or perfumy taste even after a quick make, shake, bake and vape.
Mixed at 5%, 40/60, 8mg. with a sigelei telescope @ 3.8-4.2.

a VERY NICE rich, creamy vape, like a vanilla custard with nutmeg/cinnamon spices and a mellow citrus lemon background note ( you will likely lose the citrus note at higher voltages, but it does enhance the cream).
I can't think of a fruit, nut or candy flavor that this wouldn't pair well with...would certainly work with many tobacco flavors as well.

Highly recommended, If you like Caps Vanilla Custard, you'll love this as well.

DoubleEwe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
Hiding up a tree
I have Catalan Cream and I really don't use it, it tastes weird to me, too spicy and not creamy enough.
It is too strong a flavour to use in fruity mixes, it has made things taste like the contents of an Indian restaurant's hoover bag.

Only tried it at 2-3%, so it may be creamier with a higher percentage.
I would probably agree with the Caps vanilla custard statement, as I am not a fan of that either (tastes like nail polish remover).

DoubleEwe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
Hiding up a tree
I much prefer Vienna cream to Catalan cream but everyone has their favorites.

I am with you on this! It is a very interesting flavour (alone I mean), which I find surprising, so many different components to it.
I use Vienna more than Catalan, but Fresh Cream at the moment is the one that makes it into the most recipes.

Ordered FA Custard and Whipped cream (and about 15 other flavours), looking forward to seeing if I can sate my cream addiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread