Flooded Cartomizers And Dead Puppies Aren't Much Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Linehan

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Salem, MA
marknsalem.blogspot.com
Sorry for my Dr Demento reference.. Was feeling nostalgic.

Okay, I use the condom method to fill my 510 cartomizers, and I flood them all the time. I know the suction of the condom/sleeve is supposed to pull the excess e-juice back out of the carto, but it just never seems to do it perfectly except maybe 1 out of every 4 condom fill methods. Otherwise I have flooded cartos all the time. I also have no luck with the spin, because I have nothing to spin in. So.. I came up with this little trick for Unflooding my carto. This is...

"Linehan's 510 Cartomizer Paperclip Un-flooding Trick" and you can not call it anyhthing other than "Linehan's 510 Cartomizer Paperclip Un-flooding Trick" or it just won't work the same. I have patents pending and international copyright laws and intellectual property laws, although the guys at the office said I had no real intellect to protect so.. Take that as you will...

"Linehan's 510 Cartomizer Paperclip Un-flooding Trick" involves straightening out a paper clip and sliding it through the cartomizer. Then lay a few paper towels on your thigh, and holding each end of the paper clip so that the cartomizer is laying flat on your leg, just roll the carto back and forth on your leg as fast as you can. This rolling motion forces the e-juice to the sides of the carto and out of the center hole, which is what causes the flooding. When I use the "Linehan's 510 Cartomizer Paperclip Un-flooding Trick" method I always get a good cloud of vapor on the very first hit. No more bubbling. Just make sure you aren't TOO flooded or you may end up wearing and spraying e-juice around a bit. Use the paper towels, and you could even drape something over your forearms if you want to be extra careful and think you may have gotten a half gallon or more of Black Tea Curry Strawberry Tart juice into your cartomizer.

"Linehan's 510 Cartomizer Paperclip Un-flooding Trick" Video On Youtube

Mark Linehan

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Salem, MA
marknsalem.blogspot.com
Ahhh, but you see.. I don't think you are blowing out EXCESS juice. I think that juice is "mostly" supposed to be in there. Carto's are supposed to hold a lot of juice and vape a long time between fills (comparatively speaking of course). I think you are blowing out the large amount of juice that is to be a feature and not a failure. If you speed roll the carto with my paper clip method you retain most of the juice that was in there, and just get it out of the way of the breathing hole and nichrome wire.

Carless

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Valdosta, GA
Why not just use less juice to start with and when removing the condom, do so by inserting the paperclip into the condom alongside the cart and lifting out the cart as the paperclip pins the condom to the table so you don't suck any of the juice back out?
Please refer to this as "Carless' brilliant idea" or it won't work correctly, either. lol. I love all the little tricks and tips here....

Aaaron

Jan 12, 2011
Los Angeles
Why not just use less juice to start with and when removing the condom, do so by inserting the paperclip into the condom alongside the cart and lifting out the cart as the paperclip pins the condom to the table so you don't suck any of the juice back out?
Please refer to this as "Carless' brilliant idea" or it won't work correctly, either. lol. I love all the little tricks and tips here....
totally off topic, but i grew up in Hahira and just had to say hey to a fellow Lowndesian... how're things in V-Town?

Carless

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Valdosta, GA
HA! I call it VD-Town.
I grew up in Valdosta as well, moved away for 31 years and now find myself back here. Temporarily. Augusta is home now, so I will be going back when my work here is done.
The people here don't even realize the oppression they are living under. Both economically and politically.
Actually, I don't care for Valdosta at all, but have never met anyone from Hahira that I didn't like. In my early 20's, most of my friends were from Hahira and we considered it to be the true center of the universe.
If you ever visit this area again after having lived in LA, you will need to set your watch back about 30 years. Glad to see you made it out too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread