• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Florida Panhandle check in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Hey all,

Well March 2nd sounds good to me and it will give us more time to plan and get folks together. Afternoon start sounds OK if you guys agree, say at 1 or 2 in the afternoon. That way with any luck we could have some nice outdoor weather to lounge, bs, vape, etc. Scabby where is the place you were thinking of. Everyone chime in if the date is ok for you and everything. Let's get this setup and get the word out. :) This is going to be fun!!

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Ok everyone interested in the Panhandle Vapers Meet, it will be the 2nd of March at 2 p.m. at The Oar House Resturant. Here is the info on the place:

The Oar House Restaurant on Bayou Chico
1000 South Pace Boulevard
Pensacola, Florida 32502

and the link: oarHouse.Com

Ok now lets hear who else can make it!!!

Last edited:

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Damn I couldn't get the link to show! You'll have to show me how to do it. I'll be putting up a flyer in the local store. I'm talking with the 2 juice makers in the area that I know of to see if I can't get something special for this meet up; )
Ya I was thinking about going by Smokin Vapor in Destin and talking with them. Maybe if your going to do up a flyer do you think you can send me a copy of it and I will print it out and see if we can put it up there also. Maybe they may even contribute something for a raffle or something. :)

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
Highlight one or more words and use the link icon from here^

linkIcon.png

And one or more people will show up for that March 2 meet from around here.

Last edited:
CONSUMER WARNING!!! If you do business with Smokin' Vapors KEEP THE REGISTER RECEIPT!!!! I've done over $660 in business with them and went in to their store in PCB today with a broken Bainsi Imist which was purchased on February 7th. Even though I brought my credit card statement (with the transaction), they said I would have to purchase new gear, because they couldn't look it up. I had hoped that doing business with a B&M would garner some service, but it appears the staff has decided that no one can speak with management (even though the owner was in the store). I'll never set foot in one of their stores again. For all their talk of being such fine Christians, they appear only interested in your wallet. Guess I'll be doing all my business online now.

Reactions: NCC

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
CONSUMER WARNING!!! If you do business with Smokin' Vapors KEEP THE REGISTER RECEIPT!!!! I've done over $660 in business with them and went in to their store in PCB today with a broken Bainsi Imist which was purchased on February 7th. Even though I brought my credit card statement (with the transaction), they said I would have to purchase new gear, because they couldn't look it up. I had hoped that doing business with a B&M would garner some service, but it appears the staff has decided that no one can speak with management (even though the owner was in the store). I'll never set foot in one of their stores again. For all their talk of being such fine Christians, they appear only interested in your wallet. Guess I'll be doing all my business online now.

Hi ZigHeil,
Ya I don't know about that establishment sometimes. All I know is their prices are pretty much off the charts... and the customer service is very lacking at least in the one in Destin anyway as that is the only one I have visited.

So are you going to be able to make it up to Pensacola for our meet coming up on the 2nd of March? Would love to have you there. If you can make it feel free to let us know in the Sticky Thread at the top of the Florida Vapors Club page. Wish you better luck with your next purchase!! :)

• Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Supplier discussing business in un-authorized area
  • Deleted by classwife

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Dear consumerNseller,

Well the only thing I have ever said (Spectrechief that is) about your store was your prices are high on some things. I have never complained about your products or tried to return anything to you. The only other thing I mentioned was that there didn't seem to be much interest when 2 different times different people approached the staff at the store in Destin with flyers for our function and asked if they would allow us to put the flyer up or if they would like to attend or donate something for our raffle to which they didn't seem very interested. They didn't seem to friendly or receptive to the idea and the customer service could be better. Maybe it was an isolated incident...... ?

I am not trying to hurt you or anyone, you guys are doing that job well enough on your own without my help.....

Everyone is free to shop wherever they please, but we in our group like to keep each other informed on where we can find the best deals and are provided friendly service because just like your men/women who are trying to support their families, we too are trying to support ours!!

This was not a personnel attack on you or your stores, so please don't make it something it's not. It was just one occurance/observation that was shared with my group concerning our flyer and meet that we were planning as we were trying to get some local shops to sponser/participate.

I encourage everyone to visit your store and let them make their own conclusion.....

That about covers the extent of it.....

Last edited:
  • Deleted by classwife

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
Well man for one all this crap was posted a while back. Your store is still open right? So what I don't get is you as an (owner?) Get on a forum to blast someone cuz they didn't like your store months after the fact. To me this is dumb you say you aren't Walmart witch I get but you also don't see and of the shops are me here in Pensacola getting all upset when I visit a different store. They actually don't mind one bit gives them a chance to see what the competition is doing. Now with these posts it just makes you seem petty. Who care what one or two people have to say about your place and so what if they told a few others what they thought. Your people are the best right? Then let that word of mouth be better than the bad. Maybe next time someone gets on a site and says anything negative maybe say sorry we couldn't help you but thank you for giving us a shot we will be here for you if you need us. And bam now he looks like an ... and you don't maybe talk to a PR person to see where you went wrong.

Reactions: NCC
  • Deleted by classwife
I have to say one thing. I am a loyal customer to Smokin' Vapor. I may pay more, I don't know, I've never looked elsewhere. They got me started, and have shown me what I needed to enjoy vaping so I could stay off the analogs. I would rather purchase in person, than spin the wheel on the internet and hope I get what I want. I am a touchy feely shopper, and like to see, feel and touch what I purchase. The staff at Smokin' Vapor has been great each and every time I've been in there to purchase my supplies, or have questions on my gear. The owner, Lori, truly cares about her customers and their health. Bottom line, they are great, and I don't shop anywhere else.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
consumerNseller,

I am sorry that your and ZiegHeil problem/transaction couldn't be worked out and that he or whoever has been posting bad feedback on alot of different sites. Hopefully you two can work that out. I personally don't know the individual, but I didn't appreciate being lumped into the same boat as him. Also the reason for my comment was because you said I was trying to hurt you for long enough. I think you must have meant that towards ZiegHeil...... My posts were months ago and I was just posting about our experience with trying to get sponsers for the meet and the response I and others got from visiting the store. I have never had a problem with any items that I purchased from your store or tried to return anything.

As for our first meet, the intention was to get the flyer posted to get the word out and also we invited anyone who wanted to join us to include the Smokin Vapor staff at our meet. All vendors were welcome to bring whatever they liked to sell, provide samples, or donate some items to the raffle that was provided for everyone in attendance. The intent was not to let everyone know where they can find cheaper items. We all realize that B&M's have cost's to consider and figure in when pricing and most of us don't mind paying alittle extra because of that fact. Within reason that is.....

Also I think it is great that your supporting charities. I hope more vendors will follow suit.

Good luck in the future and hope all goes well with you, your family and your employees and customers.

With this response, I consider this matter closed.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread