The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Florida Panhandle check in.

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by NCC, Oct 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SpEcTReCHieF

SpEcTReCHieF Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    Ya I like scabby's plan for something for end of Feb if you guys want. Bimini can I "friend request" ya. Where and when is all we need to figure out. Maybe somewhere we could get a bite to eat and maybe a drink?

2. scabbytattoo

scabbytattoo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    Sweet end of Feb it is! So the weekend of the 23rd would be the last weekend of the month. If that's cool just think of a place here or there getting outta town is always nice but I have a kid so gotta keep that in mind as my wife would kick my butt if I said "well I'm off to a meet up have fun at home".

3. SpEcTReCHieF

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    Well if you know of a vape friendly place in Pensicola where we could vape, show off our equip, maybe try some of each others juice etc, and get a bite to eat and a drink? I am up for that!! If nothing else, if they had an outside area and the weather co-operates. It's been getting warmer out so might not be to bad.

4. scabbytattoo

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    OK so the 23rd and tonight I'll look up a few places and give a call in the morning. I'll even throw up a flyer at the vape store see if we can't get more people going. I'll post tomorrow afternoon with some places but I think I already have one in mind it's an indoor/outdoor bar and grill right on the water just have to se if we can vape there.

5. scabbytattoo

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    Gonna have to buy a new dripping Atty for this Lol. Also I'll bring my whole stash I have like 20 different flavors in all kinds of pg/vg and strengths.

6. SpEcTReCHieF

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    Ya sounds good. I will be buying more flavors soon so will have a few myself. That sounds like a good plan! I might even have some of Mad Murdocks Pluid left if I don't vape it all, kinda hard to stop tho... :)

7. scabbytattoo

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    So ya I got all excited and just called the place the manager said "oh those fake cigarettes! Heck ya you can use them here, if you can use them on a plane you can use them here!" I'll send you a link to the place so we don't get introuble with a mod. Best part is if it's a nice day out then we can sit out right on the beach tables.

8. scabbytattoo

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    Dose pluid really taste like the absinthe?

9. SpEcTReCHieF

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    Sounds good. :) I might mention it to a friend or two also maybe they might be interested in coming along. Should be a good time!

Edit: Ya pluid is a black licorice/black jelly bean flavor.

10. scabbytattoo

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    Heck yes! Drinks are nice and cheap too.

11. Bimini Twist

Bimini Twist Twisted Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 27, 2012
    Redneck Riviera
    Ah! Wouldn't you know, I'll be in Atmore that week (birthday on the 24th). Wind Creek has given me two free nights and a meal or two - so I'm just going to have to spend all my dough on the slots ;)

Here's hoping others will jump in and that I can make the next one.

Spectre, go ahead & friend request - I think. I don't get on FB very much. Or is that a feature of this forum?

[Edit] Friend requests sent.

12. SpEcTReCHieF

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    Well if it's just the three of us so far, we can change the date easy enough. We just picked it tonight. hehe When would you be available Bimini? Maybe the weekend after or before for that matter say either the 16th of Feb or the 2nd of March?

13. hngntuf

hngntuf Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2012
    NW Georgia
    Hey Guys. I hope you don't mind me jumping in here. I keep up with the thread so I'll 'know' everyone. One day I'll make it down there for good. My plans got put on the back burner when my wife was diagnosed with cancer. One day tho... I'm coming.

I might suggest inviting the B&M to come, bring a few supplies, and post a notice in the store so all customers will know. Unless you just want it small. Just tossing it out there.

Stephen

14. scabbytattoo

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    Weekend before will work just let me know before the weekend is up so I can post a flyer in the store

15. SpEcTReCHieF

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    Ok we will just have to see when Bimini is able to make it and we will finalize it. Maybe someone else may pop in also and might be interested.....

Bimini let us know when is good for you.

16. Bimini Twist

Dec 27, 2012
    Redneck Riviera
    Saturday before Feb 16 being the 12th? That works for me. I have a friend in Destin who isn't a member of this forum that I'll invite. This indoor/outdoor bar and grill right on the water sounds good, too. I haven't been to PCola in years!

Sorry to hear about your wife, Stephen.

17. scabbytattoo

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    16th is a Saturday..... I'll get the link for you guys so you know where it's at. What time we thinking afternoon or after dinner?

18. opal

opal Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2012
    The redneck riveara
    *pokes nose back in thread*

hi again.. The other Crestview vaper here :) At least the post office think's I'm in Crestview.

somehow my subscription to this thread went AWOL

I didn't go back through the thread.. what time of day are you folks planning for a meet? Hubby and I are usually up for a little run over to Pcola but we have chickens and ducks that have to be taken care of just before sunset so lunch time is best for us.

19. SpEcTReCHieF

Oct 19, 2010
    Florida
    Welcome back opal. Sorry to hear about your wife Stephen. Hopefully you will be able to make one of these meetups down here if we can get this going. We were originally looking at the 23rd but bimini is busy that day so thought we would try for the 16th of Feb, which is a Saturday. Just waiting on confirmation if that is a good day for everyone.

20. Bimini Twist

Dec 27, 2012
    Redneck Riviera
    Oops! Wrong calendar here. Mar 2 works better for me, but don't let my sked stop everyone - maybe both days would be good if enough show up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.