• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Florida Panhandle check in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
Sweet end of Feb it is! So the weekend of the 23rd would be the last weekend of the month. If that's cool just think of a place here or there getting outta town is always nice but I have a kid so gotta keep that in mind as my wife would kick my .... if I said "well I'm off to a meet up have fun at home".

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Well if you know of a vape friendly place in Pensicola where we could vape, show off our equip, maybe try some of each others juice etc, and get a bite to eat and a drink? I am up for that!! If nothing else, if they had an outside area and the weather co-operates. It's been getting warmer out so might not be to bad.

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
OK so the 23rd and tonight I'll look up a few places and give a call in the morning. I'll even throw up a flyer at the vape store see if we can't get more people going. I'll post tomorrow afternoon with some places but I think I already have one in mind it's an indoor/outdoor bar and grill right on the water just have to se if we can vape there.

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
So ya I got all excited and just called the place the manager said "oh those fake cigarettes! Heck ya you can use them here, if you can use them on a plane you can use them here!" I'll send you a link to the place so we don't get introuble with a mod. Best part is if it's a nice day out then we can sit out right on the beach tables.

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
Ah! Wouldn't you know, I'll be in Atmore that week (birthday on the 24th). Wind Creek has given me two free nights and a meal or two - so I'm just going to have to spend all my dough on the slots ;)

Here's hoping others will jump in and that I can make the next one.

Spectre, go ahead & friend request - I think. I don't get on FB very much. Or is that a feature of this forum?

[Edit] Friend requests sent.

Last edited:

hngntuf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
NW Georgia
Hey Guys. I hope you don't mind me jumping in here. I keep up with the thread so I'll 'know' everyone. One day I'll make it down there for good. My plans got put on the back burner when my wife was diagnosed with cancer. One day tho... I'm coming.

I might suggest inviting the B&M to come, bring a few supplies, and post a notice in the store so all customers will know. Unless you just want it small. Just tossing it out there.

Stephen

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
Saturday before Feb 16 being the 12th? That works for me. I have a friend in Destin who isn't a member of this forum that I'll invite. This indoor/outdoor bar and grill right on the water sounds good, too. I haven't been to PCola in years!

Sorry to hear about your wife, Stephen.

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
*pokes nose back in thread*

hi again.. The other Crestview vaper here :) At least the post office think's I'm in Crestview.

somehow my subscription to this thread went AWOL

I didn't go back through the thread.. what time of day are you folks planning for a meet? Hubby and I are usually up for a little run over to Pcola but we have chickens and ducks that have to be taken care of just before sunset so lunch time is best for us.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Welcome back opal. Sorry to hear about your wife Stephen. Hopefully you will be able to make one of these meetups down here if we can get this going. We were originally looking at the 23rd but bimini is busy that day so thought we would try for the 16th of Feb, which is a Saturday. Just waiting on confirmation if that is a good day for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread