• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Florida Panhandle check in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
Ya it's a knock off for sure. The heads on them never had a long post sticking up plus the box isn't right I'm not sure what to say I'll still be going there but I gotta tell her that her stuff is wrong Cuz she told me the heads are the newer version on would fit on the mini Nova and they don't the threading is to long.

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
OK first thing the shop I was talking about fixed their issue they even pulled all the knock offs off the shelf and got new vision products. On that note this Saturday I guess I'm taking like 7 people there all at once so it's kinda a impromptu meet up. If your interested I'm thinking we will be showing up at around 1 pm

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Hey anyone around in here? Spectrechief checking back in. Been away from the ECF for awhile and dropped off the vapin wagon but started back up and dropped the smokes for good hopefully. Im in Crestview so not to far away from you P'cola folks. I was around when NCC first cranked up this thread about a meet up and still interested if we can get some folks together and a place figured out. A big "Hi":toast: to all the new PanHandle vapers!

Take care all,
Rick

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
Dude always looking to meet new priest who vape I'm thinking the best place for a meet up would be at the only store here in Pensacola nice place to sit and TVs to watch any game that's on. I wanna try for something at the end of Feb you know when everyone has their taxes done and a little money in the pocket.

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
I live in an unincorporated area, but the Zip code is from the Shalimar Post Office - near Fort Walton Beach.

I vape from cig-a-likes on up to a VAMO everywhere I go and nobody has stopped me, yet. All the restaurant/bars I go to in FWB and Destin are vape-friendly, including Hog's Breath, AJ's, and many more. But then, I've never seen more than 3 people vaping at the same time in any one place.

I didn't read the entire thread, but did I miss the meet?

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Hi Bimini, scabby,
Ya we have been trying to get enough interest in a meet for quite awhile. I have been gone for awhile and come back but it doesn't look like they ever got a meet together. I would still be interested if you guys are and hopefully we can get a few more folks together. I am up here in Crestview but would be happy to find a place anywhere, FWB, Destin, Pensicola, don't matter to me. Just want to see if we can find some more interest hopefully. NCC originally was trying to get us all together but not sure if he is still around or any of the people at the begining of this thread. Will have to see I guess. What do you guys think?

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
Hey guys I'm still thinking end of Feb I wouldn't mind if it were just us 3 Lol. But I know I'd have a few other come with me if not like a dozen just local navy people. If you guys know of a b&m anywhere other than Pensacola I'm open to it. I just wanna try to get any shop the possible business of us meeting up as I'm sure we would all want to try out a juice or two.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Well with some local shops now in the area in Pensicola/Destin that my help getting some giveaways and things if we can ever get something together. Would you guys (Bimini/scabby) mind if I friend request you so I can have you in my contacts? If nothing else maybe we can plan a mini get together sometime, somewhere, just for a drink or something?

Edit: didn't see scabby's post, I'm in for end of Feb!

Last edited:

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
Ya go for I think you'll be my first friend on here. And like you said if anything we could go grab a drink and vape talk. I get paid about the 14th of Feb and the 28th I always have a vaping money set aside so if you are up to it in a couple weeks I'm down for it. Then we can get on here and tell tails of how awesome we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread