• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Florida Vapers Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

sstambo

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Cape Coma, Florida
LOL I finally added myself to the map. Howdy Laurel and FL Vapers!:D
I came back to find some info for a cousin and found a ton of new stuff I needed to try rofl. Got some new juice from Mom and Pop's and some cartomizers and finally some drip tips....I'm so behind the times.:facepalm:
Oh...and I visited Vapin' in the Cape. Just found out we have two stores in my area now as well. Yay:vapor:

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Woot! Long time no see girl!! Glad you still at it and lucky you guys have 2 stores now. There has been talk of getting meets together down that way. I offered to help anyone that wanted to get ball rolling. If not before Vapestock hopefully after that folks will be itching for local meets there too. Fingers crossed!

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
Welcome kwalka. Now you really need to come join us at our next meet up. Oh Dereck ...... do we have a date set? Please don't make it the 14th!!!!!

I look forward to the day I can hang w my fellow vapers. Unfortunately I'm having double disc fusion surgery on the 12th. But you can count on meeting me as soon as I'm back on my feet.

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
Awww! Sorry to hear about your surgery Kwalka... Hope things go smooth and you recover quickly. Be great to see you make it to Vapestock :)

Thanks, Vapestock is my goal for my first substantial outing after recovering. I'm only 35, and I've been a woodframer my whole life. So I'm expecting to rise from the ashes and get back at it with a vengence!

Hey all, I am a new member but have lurked around the forums since I moved to Florida last October. I moved down to SW Florida to be around my best friend of 25 years, Charliegirl. Actually am living with her and her husband atm, cannot get much closer than that, lol! :D

Added myself to the map too and will see you ladies and gents around the forums or someplace local someday soon. Hope you had fun at Vapestock. Wish I knew about it sooner!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread