• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Florida Vapers Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
lol.. I hear you. I live in a tiny town so I generally say Sarasota/Venice area cuz no one has heard of Nokomis. No shirt, no shoes - Nokomis :D

Woot! Look forward to seeing you at one of our meets. Not sure if when Oct's will be and I'm going to VA for Vapercon so if I don't meet you in Oct... I shall look for you in Nov.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
There's still not another pushpin within 250 miles of mine.

Here's the Panhandle, with some Panhandlers represented. :)
Panhandle.gif

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Awww! I hope we can fill that section of the map too NCC! I'd love to see the state covered in dots. Might get more folks to start meetups in their areas if they know folks are nearby.
Thanks! There are a couple dozen people represented by the little numbered dots on that Panhandle map. :)

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami
It has been far too long since I checked into this forum. I just saw this thread and map ... and, of course, have placed my pushpin in west Broward County (not far from CyberWolf you'll notice). Not many of us down in southeast Florida. :(

I am not far :ohmy: I live in Homestead actually and I will mark it on the map once I figure out how to do it :D

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
It has been far too long since I checked into this forum. I just saw this thread and map ... and, of course, have placed my pushpin in west Broward County (not far from CyberWolf you'll notice). Not many of us down in southeast Florida. :(
Have you checkout out the crowded conditions up here in the Panhandle?

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
ROFL NCC ;) Yeah, very crowded lolol. Hopefully that will change after the first meet next week!
Ummm, is it possible you've confused East with West? I see a bunch of posts concerning a Jacksonville area meet. That's 300 miles to the East. We never got anything together here.

Sundrinkr

Alis volat propriis
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Behind the Rainbow
Ummm, is it possible you've confused East with West? I see a bunch of posts concerning a Jacksonville area meet. That's 300 miles to the East. We never got anything together here.

Well y'all come on over! It's only about a 5 hr drive as I recall (from PC). We're excited about getting together. Seems like everything takes place too far away from us. I'm glad you are seeing a bunch of posts -- we're really trying to get the word out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread