• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Flue Cured Tobacco for DIY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorge22

ECF Veteran
Recommending is a bit too hard unless I could be 100% sure. I would more or less recommend Tuscan Reserve by FA (although I add a bit if Bitter Wizard and a tad of tobacco Absolute) and I have a Cuban Reserve I "cooked" in about the same manner still steeping, so I can't say anything yet really. I added FA's honey to my Flue Cured but it's still a no-go. And I'm eagerly waiting for my new 3 ml sample of Flue Cured and I do hope it's like the Dekang's original recipe (it seems they haven't changed it, I'm not sure) as I've been told. Apart from that, it's a liquid, not a flavour, but I hear that Halo's Prime 15 is really much like an analog without the "burning thing" feeling - I don't know, maybe it could be interesting at times. The problem with Halo is they do charge a bit for shipping...

Jorge22

ECF Veteran
Alright. The Flue Cured from Cloud9 seems quite similar to Dekang's actually. I tried it several times in a drip tip with the atty and it seemed so. But it also seemed like it could be lacking just a bit of the honey-ish flavour somewhere. So, I added three or four Flavourart's honey drops to my 7 ml mix and, boy was I wrong, it became just a tad sickening, I don't mean sickening, just a tad really. That is in a carto. So, I guess it's not the best policy to add honey. It's still acceptable, so I'll use it anyway, but maybe it's better without it. So, I made a mix of 12 mg nic, VG and PG, plus 14% (four more percent than what I used before, a lot of drops actually) Flue Cured. I can't tell what it tastes like in a carto right now, though. I should let it steep for a week, so they say, but I seldom do it that way. I'll have to wait a few days before I can be really certain, though. As for the Halo's liquids, they say the best, more like an analog, so best in that sense, is the Prime 15, but I think the only place you can find it right now, since it's fairly new, is in the Halo store. Guess I'll wait, I'm not in a hurry, anyway. Buying it from the country next door to me would be much better, of course. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread