Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Just saw this on their website.

"website shuting down announcement
Dear friends,
Thank you for all your supports to focalecig these years.
With the objective of the company strategy and verious factors we have decided to shut down the focalecig website. the website will be closed on April 23th 12 pm hong kong time. we not taking orders anymore.
for all orders not ship out or item problem you can still reach us at support @ focalecig

we will process all orders not shipped pls do not worry.

Best regards."

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
They`ve been transitioning into Hotecig for several months now - the new site is up and running.

They shoulda probably posted that part in their announcement.
I dropped about a hundred bucks on other vape sites after seeing their announcement.
;)

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
S
I don`t know why they didn`t mention it there.

I used to see it in the pop-up box (the annoying one) in the bottom right corner...and emails too

Not a regular user so didn`t take much notice personally.

Same here.
I only browse them when Im looking for new gear.

If half these Chinese vendors would hire one manager with a single semester of marketing they would triple their profit margin.

I love my chinese vendors, but damn..

Fad

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2011
England

me too... ;)

2017-04-28_180815.jpg

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Same here.
I only browse them when Im looking for new gear.

If half these Chinese vendors would hire one manager with a single semester of marketing they would triple their profit margin.

If the Chinese vendors hired one person fluent in Chinese but speaks English as a first language, imagine how beautiful the world would be.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
If the Chinese vendors hired one person fluent in Chinese but speaks English as a first language, imagine how beautiful the world would be.

If that person had real business experience or training, it would probably increase the company's profits by multiples of 10.
You would think it would be obvious to a person with business experience......but.....for some reason...chaos and confusion.....
:facepalm:

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
They shoulda probably posted that part in their announcement.
I dropped about a hundred bucks on other vape sites after seeing their announcement.
;)

They`r kinda the Maynard of the big three. Great service though, never a problem. Now I guess I HAVE to re-register for Hot-E, :?(

Reactions: Opinionated

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
No big loss for me, Haven't even looked at the site since Doris left. I had problems with them several times and could not get anyone with half a brain to take care of it, except for Doris. A quick email to her and the problem was always solved. When she left, I was not going to risk having a problem and having to deal with someone else who did not know their head from a hole in the ground.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
No big loss for me, Haven't even looked at the site since Doris left. I had problems with them several times and could not get anyone with half a brain to take care of it, except for Doris. A quick email to her and the problem was always solved. When she left, I was not going to risk having a problem and having to deal with someone else who did not know their head from a hole in the ground.
I had an issue right after Doris left,and had to deal with Eleven,what a nightmare haha.I had an order in for a month,and it still said processing,Eleven first said it would ship in a week,did i want to wait or cancel,i said i already waited a month,so another week wont hurt,i will wait.2 weeks passed,and nothing,so i contacted them again.This time Eleven said the item was no longer available,did i want refund or credit,i said there were a few other things i wanted,so i would take the credit.I picked at least 20 different items over the course of a week that every one showed in stock,and Eleven told me every time,that item is no longer available haha,i finally gave up and got a refund.I have dealt with 2fdeal on 3 orders now,and haven't had any issues there,but if i ever do,at least Doris is there to get it fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread