Fogger Atomizer - Burnt taste

Status
Not open for further replies.

XMit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2011
Midwest
Make a coil to your liking. I like 28 gauge Kanthal A-1 with 18 to twenty turns to come out at 1.8 to 2.0 ohm. I wrap mine on a 20 gauge needle. Then thread some cotton (boiled, sterile, organic whatever), through The coil, rather loosely. Don't go to thick in the coil or it will choke out, cotton expands quite a bit. Take you wick tails and cut them even with the build well walls and push them into the well. Take a few cotton puffs and put them in the well near the wick holes. Then, wet them with liquid and GENTLY push the cotton up against the INSIDE of the wick holes. Make sure your air path is clear and don't squash the cotton down TOO MUCH.

Next, put your chimney on without the o-ring. Put your tank together and CLOSE the air control. Next, fill through the top port. Then assemble the steel tank cap and turn the whole thing upside down. After the liquid settles open the air control, you will get three or four drops of liquid, let it clear the chimney. Turn it right side up, put on the drip tip and give a few quick puffs INTO the atty and catch the flooding.

Vape it.

EDIT: You may also need to clean it really well. A lot of these had machining oil on them from the factory and that stuff tastes like crap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread