The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Folks in the US, which site(s) do you order GG stuff from, with the lowest shipping/tax prices?

Discussion in 'The GG' started by subver, Dec 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. gratefulbuddy

gratefulbuddy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 19, 2010
    KC MO USA
    I ordered my TAE 25 from fabvape and had a great experience. Just ordered TAE 23 from them today.

edit: I have dealt with GG store in spain in the past and they were great but they stopped shipping to the US after tpd iirc.
    I have also dealt with bitfumo and have nothing but good things to say about them also.

• Like Like x 2
  2. subver

subver Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2012
    United States
    Hmm.. I ordered to the USA and it says my TAE ordered and shipped.. I hope it's not cancelled or anything.. it seemed to check out fine and I got a tracking link.. should I be worried or emailing them?

edit: well I did email them.. hopefully I can find out it will be sent for sure before I lose the chance to grab one from bitfumo if something goes wrong with my gg-store order.

edit 2: They replied and said they do ship to the USA, phew.

• Like Like x 4
  3. NandyDC

NandyDC Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 25, 2009
    San Juan, PR
    My very exact experience with all three vendors. Also yesterday i did order the TAE 23 from Fabvape. Great service as Bitfumo and GG Store. I would like GG Store more if they offer other shipping options like UPS, FedEx or DHL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  4. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Spain ships without VAT in US bub. But you can order from Italy and Greece too. I am not sure if they dont charge you VAT

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.