Folks in the US, which site(s) do you order GG stuff from, with the lowest shipping/tax prices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gratefulbuddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
KC MO USA
I ordered my TAE 25 from fabvape and had a great experience. Just ordered TAE 23 from them today.

edit: I have dealt with GG store in spain in the past and they were great but they stopped shipping to the US after tpd iirc.
I have also dealt with bitfumo and have nothing but good things to say about them also.

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
Hmm.. I ordered to the USA and it says my TAE ordered and shipped.. I hope it's not cancelled or anything.. it seemed to check out fine and I got a tracking link.. should I be worried or emailing them?

edit: well I did email them.. hopefully I can find out it will be sent for sure before I lose the chance to grab one from bitfumo if something goes wrong with my gg-store order.

edit 2: They replied and said they do ship to the USA, phew.

Last edited:

NandyDC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2009
San Juan, PR
I ordered my TAE 25 from fabvape and had a great experience. Just ordered TAE 23 from them today.

edit: I have dealt with GG store in spain in the past and they were great but they stopped shipping to the US after tpd iirc.
I have also dealt with bitfumo and have nothing but good things to say about them also.

My very exact experience with all three vendors. Also yesterday i did order the TAE 23 from Fabvape. Great service as Bitfumo and GG Store. I would like GG Store more if they offer other shipping options like UPS, FedEx or DHL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread