Footoon Aqua FX - coil-head tank and RTA; top fill; 3ml and 5ml

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahtom76

Jul 17, 2013
Malaysia
20151213_204054-1.jpg
20151213_214454.jpg

I use a small diamond file to make another slot as shown in the pics in order to install the horizontal coil easily.

TikPandora

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Platte NE, USA
I just had one of these ordered for me. (As a lover of the first Aqua, an affordable option from Footoon was high up on my Christmas list.) The thing that slightly worries me about it is the lack of available FXR coils and spare parts. I've heard that the FICS themselves are quite prone to breakage.

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
I just had one of these ordered for me. (As a lover of the first Aqua, an affordable option from Footoon was high up on my Christmas list.) The thing that slightly worries me about it is the lack of available FXR coils and spare parts. I've heard that the FICS themselves are quite prone to breakage.

Well I have two of the Aqua FX Attys and I have the same worries. I don't see them many places here in the USA and the only source of spare parts is Nature Vapes in the UK.
I sure wish they would catch on here a little more I like them a whole lot and would hate to see them just fade away because the manufacturer failed to promote them adequately.

ahtom76

Jul 17, 2013
Malaysia

I manage to break 2 figs during the first week due to user error (dropping onto the floor and when after recoil, did not insert the fig straight enough. While screwing back the FXR cap, the fig broke)
But lucky for me, the reseller in Malaysia has the spares, so I bought 10 set of figs for spare.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
In contacting fotoon in Facebook wick and vape (cotton bacon people) are authorized and they're now listed on the site but it looks like they're trying to distribute rather than sell to the public. There's no piece hair suggested $49.99 and no way to add to cart. Also no parts. I've talked a bit to fotoon but it really seems like he USA just isn't high on their market. I got the impression the guy was pretty fed up in general with the clone situation which is hey he went this route. It's a shame. The aqua v2 was great. I'd like to see a revised one with top fill and a few other additions (like a single coil adaptor to preclude having to block channels) I don't really get the difference between fics and fx I guess one is a shell the other s full
Coil. I can't imagine $5-8 coils being wildly successful in terms of using them as disposable. I haven't seen any of the fx stuff for sale in the USA really. And I guess unless it comes with enough stuff to never have to buy coils again that likely precludes most people from buying. a claimed 1:1 clone for $35 is not enticing over the authentic st $45-50. But the lack of parts prevents me and likely many others from bothering.

heateris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2012
SEPA
Not really sure where to post this but it seems that there is a new footoon rta coming in the next month. I dont have any more information but i hope its the aqua v3 and not the fx v2.

Their new tank is the Aqua UX - Footoon

Looks interesting. I read on their FB page that it can also use the FICS.

To stay on topic, I just got an FX. Very nice tank. Very high quality. The only downside I see is the draw is a bit tight. I prefer the looser draw I get from the Griffin and Aromamizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread