The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

for Art-n-Cate

Discussion in 'Vegas Vapers' started by Shadow Ryder, Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Shadow Ryder

Shadow Ryder Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2010
    Lost Wages
    you thered in the new members forum said you couldnt post in here so I am posting it in here for you.

and yes we have been talking about a meet-n-greet just havent gotten around to proposing anything yet. I will link this back to your thread.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/111439-viva-i-mean-vaping-las-vegas.html

2. Wafflestomper

Wafflestomper Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm all about the meet and greet!

I haven't been real active as things have been insane around the Wafflehouse lately.

I leave for Montana for two weeks next Friday, and a week later my brother will be here with my new nephew for a week. To say this has been a crazy summer is an understatement.

Hopefully after the first week of September things will be more manageable for me. But if you guys get something ironed out, I will definately do everything in my power to bring my own personal brand of debauchery to the party.

After that, hopefully I will spearhead a few meet and greets myself.

After we get together a couple times and find our niche maybe a monthly storming of Las Vegas would be in order :D

3. Shadow Ryder

Jun 14, 2010
    Lost Wages
    I'm in a similar boat WS I will be out of stat mid august and the end of sept, but around and after that is quite open and if we get something set up in the openings I will be there

4. Art-n-Cate

Art-n-Cate Super Member ECF Veteran

Shadow,

Are you out of town from end of Aug until end of Sep?

5. Shadow Ryder

Jun 14, 2010
    Lost Wages
    no I am out of town the end of aug and the end of sept. not till then my work would not approve that much time off lol. two differnt thisga going on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.