Not open for further replies.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
My first XL dual coil carto went through about 75ml of Menthol Ice before one coil died - it was still a good draw. I'm about 45ml into the second and I guess I'll clean it for the first time soon but there's really no reason as it's going strong. My next favorite juice gives me half the life of Halo. Damn, I'm sounding like a fanboy but it's just that good!

craighwk

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2011
Denver
bpm.org
There is one thing I find very disappointing about Halo. The type of paper they use for their labels. :) I have so many little bottles floating around and the typing on the labels always rubs off in a day or two, so I have a few juices that I cannot tell a difference between unless I uncap to smell. Would love to see improvement in the labeling. Heh

(This is sort of a joke reply, but there's 100% truth behind it). Halo juice is delicious!

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
There is one thing I find very disappointing about Halo. The type of paper they use for their labels. :) I have so many little bottles floating around and the typing on the labels always rubs off in a day or two, so I have a few juices that I cannot tell a difference between unless I uncap to smell. Would love to see improvement in the labeling. Heh

(This is sort of a joke reply, but there's 100% truth behind it). Halo juice is delicious!

We switched ribbons on our label printers recently and ran into issues. This will be corrected in the very near future.

Thanks for your patience.

eyenstein

Sep 20, 2011
Summerville, SC
Hey guys.I see that people like the taste of juice,but my question is what the amount of vape that this juice does?

Just as good as the flavor if not better. It performs the best I have found other than going all VG which gunks up hardware and lacks flavor. Halo has found the sweet spot for PG/VG IMHO. Look at my avatar, that has a 2ohm dual coil tank on it. I've used as low as 2.5 and 1.5 (1.5 just killed my eGo passthrough) I have fogged up my office many times with that thing. I also use my Halo G6 which puts out nice clouds. both devices rated 3.7 - 4.2 v. This juice is the highest performing/tasting/TH producing and most consistent brand I have found.

My only regret is I spent loads of cash before I found them.

WV_Mountaineer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2011
Almost Heaven

I wrap some clear scotch tape around mine, problem solved :)

WV_Mountaineer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2011
Almost Heaven
Halo Juices seem to be "cleaner" than other juices (That's the only way I can describe it). I love their tobacco flavors, I wish they had more. A cigar flavor would be nice :)
I love the Prime 15, it's my #1 juice.

I believe the Halo Bella Valente is supposed to be Cigar like, I haven't tried it yet but read about it ;)

Cartoon Dude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2008
Planet of the Vapes
I just got more flavors from Halo today: Tiki, Malibu, TruePure and Midnight Apple. I've yet to try any flavor that I didn't like at all, just some are better than others for me.

Tiki And Midnight Apple are my faces from this order so far. I don't think the menthols are going to work for me. Had to give 'em a try though.

Malibu has a coconut taste, Tiki is like a Swisher Sweet. Mignight Apple is it's own unique flavor, the sweetness is more subtle (which I like), and it has a bit of a smoky flavor (which I also like). Not much apple in there that I notice. But it's a nice subtle sweet.

I still think Tribeca is my fave. Torque grew on me, I will probably get a larger bottle next order. I want to try the Freedom Juice but it's out of stock right now. Prime 15 was not for me, nor was Captain Jack (another cigar-ish tasting flavor to me).

As it is, I am good with Tribeca and would be happy with that if I had to choose just one. But fun to try new stuff too. I'll end up sampling all the non-Menthols from Halo I am sure :)

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just ordered the Halo Tobacco sample pack, never tried Halo juice so this will be a first for me, ive tried alot of vendors..Just looking something good but different at this point. Not much into the menthol but normally prefer sweet cigar like tobacco flavor and vanilla flavors.. hi everyone!! :)

Cartoon Dude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2008
Planet of the Vapes
Just ordered the Halo Tobacco sample pack, never tried Halo juice so this will be a first for me, ive tried alot of vendors..Just looking something good but different at this point. Not much into the menthol but normally prefer sweet cigar like tobacco flavor and vanilla flavors.. hi everyone!! :)

From what I've tried, you'll like Tiki Juice as it's a sweet tobacco taste to me. Tibeca and Torque are my faces so far, have yet to try Smooth 8 and Freedom Juice —.those will be in the next order. The menthols were not for me. Nothing against Halo's juice, I just didn't like them in general.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
i got the variety sampler pack a few weeks ago. i like tobacco vapes and my gf likes menthol. i like all three of mine, but PRIME really stands out. i frickin love it. i will vape through the torque and the tribecca, but probably not order them again. the Prime on the other hand is DEF gettign ordered again.

i was disappointed that my girl did not like her vapes. i had a feeling she wouldnt like the tiki. but the menthol ice should have been a home run. maybe it will grow on her. i bet it will.

Cartoon Dude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2008
Planet of the Vapes
i like all three of mine, but PRIME really stands out. i frickin love it. i will vape through the torque and the tribecca, but probably not order them again. the Prime on the other hand is DEF gettign ordered again.

Prime is the only flavor I've tried so far that I didn't like at all, my brother agreed with me. I know a lot of people like it, but there's just something about it that does't sit well. So far I am a Torque/Tribeca fan, with Freedom Juice and Smooth 8 left to sample.

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks for the advice everyone!! :) cant wait to try these juices, Ill prolly drip with them first using a DCA306 and whatever ones I like I'll just tank em up with some Boges..;)

Really like the fact they use the those blue glass bottles with the white dripper, I hear the juice does steep better in glass then plastic..Idk tho, prolly for longer storage anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread