Not open for further replies.

MonsterKenny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
dublin ohio
www.provape.com
Hello everyone,

As many of you know, There has been quite of a lot of activity here lately since the whole APV discussion threads went bye bye, or forced a crossover.

We are very happy to have all of you over here, unfortunately, it is very difficult for just myself to keep up with everyones posts. The Provape forum is fun, and all of us at ProVape are a bunch of fun folks.

So with that being said, We are looking for 1 other helper for the forum whom will be working with myself to make sure everyones comments, questions and concerns will be answered.

There is only a few requirements
1. Must own a provari
2. Must have knowledge on how voltage and resistance works
3. And must be fun! ;)

If anyone is interested, please send me a PM and i can get you details on how to become a team member with the ProVape Team :)

Kindly,
Ken

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Hello everyone,

As many of you know, There has been quite of a lot of activity here lately since the whole APV discussion threads went bye bye, or forced a crossover.

We are very happy to have all of you over here, unfortunately, it is very difficult for just myself to keep up with everyones posts. The Provape forum is fun, and all of us at ProVape are a bunch of fun folks.

So with that being said, We are looking for 1 other helper for the forum whom will be working with myself to make sure everyones comments, questions and concerns will be answered.

There is only a few requirements
1. Must own a provari
2. Must have knowledge on how voltage and resistance works
3. And must be fun! ;)

If anyone is interested, please send me a PM and i can get you details on how to become a team member with the ProVape Team :)

Kindly,
Ken

I like the 3rd Requirement on your Qualification List.

MonsterKenny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
dublin ohio
www.provape.com
Would this position make one an official Supplier Associate? And if so, what restrictions does that impose on ECF in general?

Jack,
Yes the job would require being a supplier associate. Unfortunately it limits supplier associates from posting in the classifieds and some of the other vendors sub forums.

Ken

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Jack,
Yes the job would require being a supplier associate. Unfortunately it limits supplier associates from posting in the classifieds and some of the other vendors sub forums.

Ken
You better give that person a free ProVari. It's the about the only way you'll get a volunteer now.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Jack,

Ken
What about the general forums on ECF? Such as New Members, General Forums, Advanced Personal Vaporizors, Tanks, Batteries sub-forums, etc?

Can a Supplier Associate offer general advice in these forums if a specific product is not mentioned and/or promoted?

I'm not a verified member to be able to post in the classifieds so that wouldn't be an issue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread