The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Forum manager request?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and Help' started by Impulso, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Impulso

Impulso Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2013
    Rocklin, ca
    Hi,

A few weeks ago, there was a backlog of emails that were not going out for new accounts, and I had thought i didn't create my account correctly, and created another account with another email address. I want to delete that account and become verified, but cannot seem to get a response from the forum manager through the contacts page. Is that the correct place to try to get this rectified? Its been 3 weeks since I've sent the request in, and have sent 2 more in, with no response.

If the forum manager is backlogged, I can understand and will wait patiently, but would like to figure out whether i'm poking my head down the wrong hole?

2. retired1

retired1 Administrator Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    Go ahead and submit the forum to get verified. We'll handle the other account. :)

3. Misty

Misty Forum Admin
    Supplier/Commercial Manager
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 16, 2008
    Canada
    All fixed up - multiple account merged into Impulso

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.