Forum now breaks safari

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
I use Safari on the ECF without any problems whatsoever. Use it on an iPhone, iPad and several Mac's. All are running the latest OS versions and current versions of Safari. I do not use any add-ons or plugins.

Perhaps you are running a version of Safari that Apple no longer supports.

See the version compatibility notes.

The last version of Safari for Windows was 5.1.7, released in 2010 and now very outdated. It is no longer supported.

Try an alternate browser, there are many to choose from.

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2023
I use Safari on the ECF without any problems whatsoever. Use it on an iPhone, iPad and several Mac's. All are running the latest OS versions and current versions of Safari. I do not use any add-ons or plugins.

Perhaps you are running a version of Safari that Apple no longer supports.

See the version compatibility notes.

The last version of Safari for Windows was 5.1.7, released in 2010 and now very outdated. It is no longer supported.

Try an alternate browser, there are many to choose from.
Yup. Wasn’t a problem for a long Time, and it’s still not a problem for Firefox. If i was willing to “go large” it wouldn’t be a problem either. But I’m not.. the issue seems to be the options in safari got reduced. Or theyre being enforced differently because of code or something, the easy work-around FTM seems to be just use Firefox for this fourm.

Users who are viewing this thread