Procolor problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I’m new to this forum but I’ll go ahead and start. I’ve been vaping for over 4 years now. I’m very experienced with smok, kangertech, and mech mods. If I’ve ever had a problem I’ve always figured out a way to fix it. I’m everyone’s “go to guy” when they break their mods or can’t figure them out.

I’ve had a smok Procolor for about 9-12 months (not including the other two) but this one has been running fine. No drops, water damage, or anything has touched the mod. My problem is that when I turn the mod on it lights up and turns on fine. But then when I go to hit it, it completely turns off and starts back up on its own. I’ve honestly never had one do this before. (I’m currently out of town and down have an extra set of batteries) if you’ve had this problem or something similar please help. Thanks a lot!

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I’ve had a Smok Procolor for about 9-12 months (not including the other two) but this one has been running fine. No drops, water damage, or anything has touched the mod. My problem is that when I turn the mod on it lights up and turns on fine. But then when I go to hit it, it completely turns off and starts back up on its own. I’ve honestly never had one do this before. (I’m currently out of town and down have an extra set of batteries) if you’ve had this problem or something similar please help. Thanks a lot!
Welcome and glad you joined.
Sorry to hear about the problem. Could see CoastalCowboy's comments regarding Smok's QC situation:
Re: SMOK QBOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread