Found a battery...Will it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbamonk

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Newport Kentucky
Hello all,

I am looking to make the step from ego to mod! At first when I started and I saw the size of the mods people were using I scoffed at the idea that I would ever use something so rediculous! =D ....Well that was when I was using a 510 pcc and got sick and tired of charging batts, what seemed like every two minutes. So I went to the ego and now I'm tired of replacing the batts and the price for each one. I'm looking at going with a 3.7v setup just for longer batt time and less hardware upkeep costs. I think I'm going to go with something using a 18650 batt and came across a 18650 with 4000mah! =D (wiping drool from lips) Sorry for that. It's made by Ultrafire and states it's protected. I just haven't seen these on any vape sites and was just wondering if this is something I could use.

Like I said I'm looking to get into mods and don't want to blow myself up.:blush:

Any feedback would be great. Thanks in advance.

Happy vaping

Oh and here is a google link I found them in.
Google

TxParamedic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
The great State of Texas
Just getting into this myself. You might google fake ultrafire batteries and see some of the warnings I did. I bought some 3000 mah uf's and they have worked fine but when I read some of the warnings I looked closely and found the same mispelled words on the label. If I understand whats up companys in china are taking either recycled laptop batts or manufacture "seconds" and slapping an ultrafire label on them. I got lucky and mine work but it seems to be a crapshoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread