Found A Great Vanilla Custard

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanatic205

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2012
birmingham al
I am from Alabama and thru the grapevine a friend turned me onto a new juice company from Alabama called Cyclops Vapor. I have recently been interested custards and they have a flavor called Colossus that blew my socks off. I have tryed CLS and Grants and this stuff is right up there with them. I have never really been good at describing flavors but Colossus had a nice custard creaminess with a very sweet vanilla exhale that's almost like cake icing. They also have another flavor called Posiden that's is a fruit mix to me it tasted like a piece of trident tropical flavor gum it was good but I am just not big on fruit vapes.

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    I just wanna add a comment about Nicotickets CLs and Creme Brulee, IF you haven't tried them before.

IF when you first get them, you're not impressed, let them steep for a month.

I bought two 50ml bottles of CLS and CB, tried them out of the mailbox, and barely tasted anything other than a slight vanilla hint. I almost tasted the bottle they were in more then the juice in the bottle.

But I WANTED to like them(and the customer service I got was beyond believeable. Owner of Nicoticket called me directly after I made a post here about steep times for the juices, and if anyone else thought they tasted bland on arrival. Spent over 30 minutes on the phone with me making different suggestions and even offered to change his mix for the juices to better appeal to my palate.), so I simply took the caps off for a few days, let the bottles sit on top of my PC for a day(so they had warmth) or so, and then recapped and forgot about them for about a month.

Came back to them, and they were much improved.

Now, Ill be fair here, they're not my all time gotta have it juices. But I do enjoy them.

The Creme Brulee is definitely the better juice. Its got more flavors to keep things interesting, as opposed to CLS, which is just like a pure vanilla.

So, let em steep.

Criticalmass

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nicoticket's CLS is fantastic.

Anyone who likes it should try their Creme Brulee which adds a touch of caramel - WOW

Cyclops Vapor would have to prove to me that their custard is better than CLS. I don't see that happening. :)

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 25, 2012
    Austin, TX
    The best I've found are Nickoticket CLS and Velvet Cloud Vapor

Both excellent

Nickoticets has better vanilla VCV has Better Eggyness

I like them even better mixed

I'll second this. I love them both and they are different enough that I enjoy having both on hand. It's not as redundant as it may sound. Separately they are great, but a few drops of CLS per ml of VCV brings out the best in both.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2013
    Maryville TN
    I'll second this. I love them both and they are different enough that I enjoy having both on hand. It's not as redundant as it may sound. Separately they are great, but a few drops of CLS per ml of VCV brings out the best in both.

Yea it really does

another mix Ive found if you like chocolate tobacco

Man I cant say enough about mixing ahlusion deal maker and mountain oak vapor southern gentleman
    but the deal maker after month steep actually mine is about 6 weeks and this just got better then before

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 25, 2012
    Austin, TX
    Yea it really does

another mix Ive found if you like chocolate tobacco

Man I cant say enough about mixing ahlusion deal maker and mountain oak vapor southern gentleman
    but the deal maker after month steep actually mine is about 6 weeks and this just got better then before

I've got some DM steeping right now.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread