ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South

Nicadmus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Portland, Oregon, United States
MADD Catt just sent me some vanilla custard as a freebie and, while I've never vaped a vanilla custard before, this is a good vape. It has a nice strong flavor, good sweetness with out being too sweet and no perfume/chemical taste at all. Madd catt has some good prices too.

Good to hear. The ........ crew talks quite fondly of MaddCatt's Custard too. I like a lot of flavor in my vapes, and the few Vanilla flavored liquids I've tried have been more subtle. This sounds more like what I am looking for.

charlzrocks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hamilton, MS
MADD Catt just sent me some vanilla custard as a freebie and, while I've never vaped a vanilla custard before, this is a good vape. It has a nice strong flavor, good sweetness with out being too sweet and no perfume/chemical taste at all. Madd catt has some good prices too.

Good to hear. The ........ crew talks quite fondly of MaddCatt's Custard too. I like a lot of flavor in my vapes, and the few Vanilla flavored liquids I've tried have been more subtle. This sounds more like what I am looking for.

MaddCatt's vanilla custard is pretty amazing right out of the mailbox but gets even better after a little steeping......tasty stuff!

I think that Maddcatt Vapors Vanilla Custard is FANTASTIC! I got a 30ml bottle during one of their weekly sales for $10 and went thru it very quickly. It's tasty and not too sweet. Also, when you place an internet order you can request one free sample as well! I have found 5 of their flavors to add to my lineup in that very way. Great Service, Great juices, Great prices, go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread