Not open for further replies.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I can’t say enough about how much I love vaping. And I have found my perfect setup (for now lol) in the Revenger X and the Cascade tank using the GT coils including the ss ceramic coils for tc.

Wonderful flavor, nice thick clouds solid build and a natural feel in my hand. I just had to share in case anyone else was looking for a setup and thinking about these items.

vaping makes me happy. Smoking NEVER made me happy. It made me disgusted with myself. So thank you to everyone on this forum for helping me out all the time.

Attachments

• 3B1D2BA1-9643-4863-91BE-44D6998FEDEA.jpeg
    3B1D2BA1-9643-4863-91BE-44D6998FEDEA.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 37

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Vaping makes me happy. Smoking NEVER made me happy. It made me disgusted with myself.

It's a great feeling, isn't it? I know exactly what you mean! That ciggy smoke smell was on my clothing & hair, the ashtrays had to be everywhere, the smell was in my car & house or wherever I smoked. I still can't believe I put up with that for all the years I smoked. Quitting smoking was the only goal in my life that I couldn't reach, no matter what/how hard I'd tried to for years. Then I tried vaping, and reached it!

Give yourself a big pat on the back and know that what you've accomplished isn't a small thing, by any means! :thumbs:

rollersk4te

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2016
Orlando, FL
socialonlinebydesign.com
Something I recommend doing: try a cigarette a couple years from now. I'm serious. You will HATE it. It'll taste and feel just like your first one, but you will be left wondering how you ever picked up the habit to start, and probably won't be able to finish it because it's so vile.

Yes, vaping is WAY better than smoking. I was just watching a video in which the guy said "we will never go back to smoking" and it made me laugh so hard because it's the TRUTH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread