Found my flavor build!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyspaere

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2014
Wisconsin
I've been seeking my perfect flavor build in my Nuppins (v1 & 2). Tried both single & dual coils, various gauges, spaced, compressed. Nothing compared to the flavor I get in my Goblin. I was about to shoot a message to Pdib asking about the breath mint / urinal cake insert.

Then I tried a twisted 28g single coil in my v1. Ooh, that's pretty close! So, rip the dual microcoil out of the v2, and double up on the twisted in the v1. Heavenly!

I use a machine screw out of a jar I keep various affixing paraphernalia in, that's closer to 2.5mm than 2.0. Measured out at 0.3Ω on my sigelei, & hot dayum I got it; THIS is the vape I've been chasing from my Reo!

c60f2b8a3d08467110fb679ba0ae9156.jpg

That is all. Please drive through.

[emoji10][emoji100] [emoji709]

JetMac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Valdosta, GA, USA
Twisted works wonders. I found my flavor vape on my Nuppin with dual 26g tensioned micro coils. I did have issues with spit back but found out it was because I didn't have enough wick and I also drilled out my drip tip to a wider bore and it fixed all my issues.
I used a single twisted 28g micro coil in my cyclone and the flavor is amazing. I recently ran out of 28g so I made a single twisted 26g micro coil and added one extra wrap and up the bit size and the flavor is even better than before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
hmmmm haven't tried twisted in the nuppin, but will need to do that. I bet that would make it even easier to get the lead in that goes down in the hole. I have 30g, and get great flavor. The build I did last night came out at 1.08 I was aiming for 1.3 but I think I forgot to change the default from 32g to 30g.

JamezC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Arkansas
These last coils I made and vaping on are 5/64th ID.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh, ok. Was just wondering because mine are around that, and they've been drying out within about 2 pulls. I just rewicked them and I don't think I was using enough cotton, it's much better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread