Found on DealExtreme 510 PCC for $10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taelon

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
DE-Germany
DX is good value for some items but NOT for e-cigs .

I cannot confirm that for this one:
Super Mini E-Cigarette / Electronic Cigarette with 5 Refills EC888 E-Cigarette/Electronic Cigarette, E-Cigarette/Electronic Cigarette with 5 Refills, EC888 Super Mini E-Cigarette/Electronic Cigarette with 5 Refills - DinoDirect.com

Still fine since months for going downtown :)
And quality looks even better than DSE084's, Atomizer looks better quality, better metal manufacturer process (screw precision) and larger liquid tanks.

Does anybody know the manufacturers?
http://www.dealextreme.com/photogallery.dx/sku.29043~seQ.7
states 2 patent #:
zl 2008 2 0094170.0
but I cannot find them in any public database.

I will order 2 of those next week and report wether good or trash:
DealExtreme: $8.48 Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Mini Electronic Cigarette with 6-Refills

And this is a CN->EN translation error:
- 1 * electronic cigarette case (1*rechargeable battery built-in)

correct is:
- 1 * electronic cigarette case (1*rechargeable battery included)

Last edited:

leeboy_09

Nov 1, 2009
Ive just recieved one of these from DX took for ever to turn up but came yesterday seems ok but the cartridges are poo taste nasty (dosent say what flavour they are) and the weird thing is the led in the end is BLUE un like my missis which is red, if i smoke it really fast ill look like a police car LMAO not bad for price but cartridges are crap and after 5 drags you have to wait a bit as no more vapor comes out :~( but all in all good for price even if you just want the case lol

Keef

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2008
Scotland
leeboy blue led`s are good for vaping in pubs and clubs as they definately cannot be mistaken for a regular analogue cigarette, they also look cool in the dark but are really naff in daylight.

Taelon what I was trying to say was DX e-cigs have a far worse track record for being inconsistent in quality than any others I have seen mentioned.

There was a thread on here yonks ago and about 50% of the devices purchased from them were either DOA or died between 3 and 7 days.

cracktheblack

Oct 11, 2009
Toledo
i have the blupack its the same as volcano (l88 model)

and i love it, keeps me vaping while im out and about

i hear the revolver is a bit bigger, but has slightly better battery life

i also hear the carts dont suck like blu's - but i dont use carts anyways

revolver's case does show u how much charge is left, which is nifty. but i heard the new blupacks will have a similar feature.

if you want to check out the blu PCC look here - they are only $10 for the pcc, but you may have to wait for shippign as there was a recall on the old packs.

Electronic Cigarette by Blu E-Cigarette

the revolver is smaller than the blu in every way, pcc is smaller and ecig is smaller

Taelon

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
DE-Germany
There was a thread on here yonks ago and about 50% of the devices purchased from them were either DOA or died between 3 and 7 days.

Link?

Hmm, then I'm a very lucky guy, still got 2 of these from 2008 fully working

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.27901

Was a blue "health" starter kit. Well, rather low vapor performance and You need refilling often from bottled liquid due to the insufficent liquid feed.

Used them as backups last month when I ran out of DSE103 atomizers dying every 7 days but the model in the red cigarette package is much better.

Well, still the best model (atomizer quality) is the DSE901 from 2008, still working, batteries have been in the refridgerator for months.

I've ordered 2 of those and will report:
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.27069

Last edited:

316lvm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
southern minnesota
Ive just recieved one of these from DX took for ever to turn up but came yesterday seems ok but the cartridges are poo taste nasty (dosent say what flavour they are) and the weird thing is the led in the end is BLUE un like my missis which is red, if i smoke it really fast ill look like a police car LMAO not bad for price but cartridges are crap and after 5 drags you have to wait a bit as no more vapor comes out :~( but all in all good for price even if you just want the case lol

OMG! You just made my week. Just about peed my pants. Tell you what - I'll drive with my head out the window making siren sounds and you hang out the other window and smoke reaaaaaaal fast!:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Angela

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hertfordshire, England
Many of you use it as an alternative to real ("analogue", that makes me laugh.) I intend to use it as a supplement. For in pubs and stuff.
Good luck with that.... the boards are full of people (me included) who had that inital intention.... didn't quite work out that way though! :p

kevin_the_worm

Nov 7, 2009
"Good luck with that.... the boards are full of people (me included) who had that inital intention.... didn't quite work out that way though!"

Even if I fail, it cost the same as a pack of analogues. ("analogues" still makes me laugh...)
So I still win, In my mind at least. Also, I have reasonable skills at modifying hardware. (you are are welcome to laugh if I fail. I will probably join in.)

Taelon

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
DE-Germany
Well, dealextreme is extremely slow at delivery:

Order: xxxx placed on 11/6/2009 x:xx:xx AM

Outward Registered Letter

Destination - Germany
The item (RT0xxxxxxxxxHK) is being processed for departure from Hong Kong as of 16-Nov-2009.

Maybe 0 means low priority. RT= Registered+Tracking(?). No RR with return receipt.

:confused:

Well, extremely cheap + free delivery but I would pay more if they do it faster... but we cannot use EMS to DE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread