Could someone check this out???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
I'd stay away from deal extreme, IMO even IF the PV is the one that you ultimately want to buy (although I wouldn't recommend that either).

I've seen negative reviews about them - poor service type of stuff.

They are not really an e-cig vendor, they are a vendor of all types of small electronics and gadgets - similar to the magazines that your kid brings home to sell junk to their relatives and raise money for the school; phones, tool kits, flashlights etc. They just happen to have an e-cig as one of the gadgets they currently offer.

My advice? go to the approved ECF vendors every time. They're tried and true, you can't go wrong.

lisabateman

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
South Carolina
I started with the 510 (cigarrette size) - but the batteries didn't last long enough for me. I then went with the EGO (more cigar size) and loved it. The 510's parts are interchangeable with the EGO. 510 components are easy to get and not expensive. If you do go with a cig size, be sure to get at least two batteries and a PCC (Personal Charger) to match.

Buck

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2010
Guthrie, Oklahoma

B4DJ1N64N

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
Indonesia
I'm a newbie too in this forum, i've been vaping for 2 months now, and from my relatively new experience, i suggest you buy a joye510 starter kit, if you are looking for cheap kit (although this set is not cheap enough), it produce great vapour, great throat hit (with the right juice of course), decent battery life (if you are a light to medium vaper). If you looking for the best bang of the buck, I suggest you buy a Riva510 kit from eastmall. It's an eGo clone, people used to call them 510 on steroid, great vapour, great throat hit, and great battery life. But this is just opinion. Everyone has their own opinion based on their experience. I've spent some time trying some cheap PV starter kit and wasted some bucks without any satisfaction, then I read about joye510. Btw, you must watch MistressNomad's tutorial on the stickies, just click here >> http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-videos-newbies-particular-broke-newbies.html. It really helps.

cliff

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2010
Texas
i agree with Rosa ECF vendors are the way to go (better deals) . just recently purchased some e-liquid from dealextreme (24mg very weak)
if your looking for a killer deal check out madvapes.com look for their "510 PCC KIT". u wont find a cheaper deal for 2 510 batteries, 2 atomizers, 5 carts, 1 PCC, and 10ml of e-liquid.
I agree papako I do all my shopping at MV and if you want something a little bigger check out there vapestack series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread