Freaking out and lovin it

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldfatguy

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2011
Texas
Ok, I have been doing this for a couple or three weeks now. However I am already freaking out wanting to try some of the tank systems etc. I am already tired of refilling cartomizers since I vape pretty heavy, (I was a heavy smoker until the price went up so high, two and a half to three packs a day). What are some good tank systems. I go through bookmarking some of the links on posts but I know all the companies will say they have the best. What all is needed when using a tank system? Car battery? Gallon jugs of liquid? haha. I really don't know. :oops: :2cool: :p :vapor:

Tol

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
NY
It kind of depends on what type of tank system you are talking about, and what you already have?

If you have a Riva or eGo, you can buy eGo-T atomizers and a pack of cartridges to get yourself into one. There also other Tank mods out there, depending on what you are after.

If you are not too picky about what it looks like, you can buy or make a cheap bottom feeding mod like a "juice box" or "wet box" style.

cbrncik

Jan 25, 2011
akron, OH
Hello There!
I had the exact same problem at week one! I loved vaping, but everything ran out or burnt to quickly.
I like the clearomizers because they are easy to fill -- you have to kind of pull the wicks up with a hook though, but they work great if you do that!! (At first I thought they sucked -- and then I was just messing around with a 2.4ohm one and pulled the wick up -- and I have used them ever since!)
I have a stormy tank from COV and I made a MAP like tank (which wasn't that hard to do) -- and those are great for many reasons. For some reason I cannot figure out, they last longer than a regular clearomizer (even thought the CE2 is the same) -- the liquid tastes great -- it last forever -- I mean I vape a lot, I will vape for 2hrs continuously and really only top it off once -- The stormy tank will spill juice into the ceramic cup -- but it's much cheaper than the MAP tanks.
I personally do not like atomizers -- it is to much to mess with -- but I would like to try a tank system on one -- but as far as dripping and the little cartridges go -- to much messing around.
I don't like regular cartomizers because of the burnt taste - and you always have to mess with them and drip liquid in them to make sure they don't get burnt tasting!
So the CE2's to me is the best option -- or the CE2 tank that Clouds of Vapor has -- or you can make your own with a syringe -- just pull up a video on UTube -- The wicks are nice, because it does not burn like polyfill -- you might get a burnt taste a couple times -- but it will go away when you fix whatever the issue is -- with carts, once they're burnt, they're burnt.
Enjoy, and I hope you find something you like!!!
Caroline

oldfatguy

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2011
Texas
I am sorry! I see -- you are talking about like juice mods!
Sorry! I didn't respond correctly then -- just disregard what I wrote above!!

Actually I am trying to get any and all ideas to get away from the cartomizer. I already gave up on the atmoizer/cart stuff. I am curious what a clearomizer is? Where can I look at them online? thanks.

oldfatguy

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2011
Texas
I used cartos and got tired of it too. Get a REO, all mechanical, all day vape, no muss, no fuss. Get a mini if 3 ml per day is sufficient, or a grand if you really need to be set with no battery or juice change for 24 hours.

Is reo a company or a type system? If company I will look up link in suppliers, if type I will start checking different suppliers to see who has. thanks

antfuzz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Delaware
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread